The Fall of Troy- Self titled Re-issue in August via ETR

Enjoy The Ride Records is proud to announce that we will be releasing

The Fall of Troy- Self Titled on vinyl for the very first time in August

THEY ARE NOW ACTIVE AT http://enjoytheride.storenvy.com/products/551928-the-fall-of-troy-self-titled-etr-evr-exclusive-cover-art

They will be limited to 1000 total copies with TWO DIFFERENT COVERS

7585135242_00cffc1bcf_z.jpg

475 copies will be on clear beer w/red accents via Enjoy The Ride/Equal Vision Records Webstore(with original cover)

7585135602_ba124babb8_m.jpg

475 copies will be on black exclusively via Hot Topic(with knife 2005 re-issue cover)

7585135690_a2192621b4_m.jpg

JAW DROPPED

Also forgot to mention that the hidden variant(out of 50 as usual with evr stuff) is going to be this really awesome looking new process called "label blowout".

I am not sure how they are going to come out but the sample of another color scheme they tried looks awesome. So both the hot topic and etr/evr variant will be out of 475 with 50 copies of the hidden variant being split between the retailers, just like we did with the dustin kensrue release

7585429000_c18b7719d0.jpg

Always was curious how this would sound on vinyl, especially with a decent remaster. The buzzing from the guitar amp and the ambient noise from the drum mics at some of the quiet parts were always a little off-putting about this album, even though I still fucking love it. You have to be listening pretty loud or with headphones to even notice it.

I've seen FOT live almost more than any other band to date, they were one of my all-time favorites while they were around. I will definitely be ordering this. Also love two different covers for the two variants, makes me want to order both way more than just having a different color.

Thanks as always, Ross.

Always was curious how this would sound on vinyl, especially with a decent remaster. The buzzing from the guitar amp and the ambient noise from the drum mics at some of the quiet parts were always a little off-putting about this album, even though I still fucking love it. You have to be listening pretty loud or with headphones to even notice it.

I've seen FOT live almost more than any other band to date, they were one of my all-time favorites while they were around. I will definitely be ordering this. Also love two different covers for the two variants, makes me want to order both way more than just having a different color.

Thanks as always, Ross.

your very welcome, thanks for the support

We will have some test presses with screen printed artwork available as well once the pressing is released, email or pm me with a trade list if interested. We will have 5 available to the public on this one