THRICE ANNOUNCE ANTHOLOGY 4LP set

Glad I'm not imagining this. I saw it just a day or two ago. I also ran a search and tried skimming for it before my care factor dwindled away.

Needless to say, I'm pretty sure that blog is run by someone who just checks on VC every hour.

The blog's co-writer, Jake, is a member of VC (username jes9582). He's posted several links to his ebay auctions in the Selling and Trading boards.

Yeah, that guys sounds like a pain in the ass but looking at the website i learned that this exists!

http://www.amazon.co...s/dp/B00963198O

awesome!

We are both actually quite nice people who are only trying to fuel the vinyl economy and have fun, if you don't like it sorry, we mean no ill will! :) We love vinyl just as much as you guys and all the profit we make goes right back into buying more records which indirectly allows these labels to continue putting out more releases for everyone to enjoy... So don't jump on the hate bandwagon so quickly!

That Frankenweenie album looks awesome by the way, great artists involved! Lets hope the movie is just as good...