THRICE ANNOUNCE ANTHOLOGY 4LP set

So I emailed Cinderblock a week ago & never got a response. I emailed them again yesterday & they got back to saying "they wanted to have a definitive answer before they got back to me". They gave me my tracking info, I tried to track it on the usps website, but for some reason couldn't. I called the local usps today to see if they could track it & as it turns out, they just shipped it yesterday. I really hope I don't have to deal with Cinderblock again.

Question I wanted to ask instead of opening a thread: I want to be able to put this in some plastic outer sleeves but with the size of the set, I'm not sure any regular 12" sleeve is going to work for this.

Does anybody have any suggestions so that I could get this in some plastic sleeves as soon as possible to protect this? It seems to me with this kind of material they used for the outer box that it could collect dust that would be impossible to clean off.

Not sure of the measurements, but maybe these.

http://www.sleevecityusa.com/Ultimate-Outer-2-5-50-Pack-p/9350.htm

Got one copy from amazon today. #217

Of f***ing course.

I personally don't care, but think it is such bullsh*t that Amazon got the lowest numbers for their orders first, even though they're going out last. How much more ass backwards could the sale of this LP been?

Just a heads up. 17 of these are left in stock, so if you're on the fence, now is a good time. Also the price has gone up 10 bucks since the initial pre-order.

http://www.amazon.co...ils_o03_s00_i00

Still cheaper than Cinderblock's Pre-Order + Shipping, and chances are your number will be under #500

So I may have missed an answer to this question but has it been confirmed that this was limited to Cindeblock and Amazon? I have on order at my work but I have a feeling I will never get it.

Yeah it is.

This was posted earlier in the thread:

Just checked, and Amazon still seems to have some, so go quick!

^Amazing how the information we receive from the band and their vinyl distribution companies is so inaccurate.

someone on amazon is selling number #0004/3000 for $599.99, that's a good deal.

http://www.amazon.co...8&condition=new

Hah, so absurd. I wonder if that's someone who knows the band and got a personal copy or if someone got lucky. Either way nobody will buy it at that price. People have been listing Alchemy Index vinyl for upwards of $399 before, doesn't mean it ever sells.