OVER 100 RARE VARIANTS AND RARE RECORDS @ ROBOTNETWORK! - EBAY

robotnetwork

HAHA! YES DUDE, RARE N' RAD RECORDS HERE!

http://www.ebay.ca/s...=&_trksid=p3686

Yeah, shipping from Canada sucks. Packed real lightly, it can be done for about $8.50 surface to USA but for the extra $1.50 (total $10) it's much better to ship via air. A little perspective for you on shipping costs is that $10 is pretty much the minimal or average cost that people outside of the USA always pay for shipping! You guys are fortunate to have cheap shipping!

And I have zero Banquets records... had 2 fest presses that I bought based on hype but they're both gone.

THANKS FOR LOOKING HOMIES!!! MOST ENDING TODAY!

http://www.ebay.ca/s...=&_trksid=p3686

• 2 weeks later...

EPIC MORNING HTML BUMP!

TONNES OF RARE VARIANTS

Napalm Death Ampere Church of Misery Krallice Isis Botch-$15! Melvins Jesu Coliseum Suis La Lune

Grails Eddie Brock Owen Straylight Run Death Cab For Cutie Alexisonfire Sum 41 Bayside

Hot Water Music Dopamines Crosses Ceremony etc., etc. etc...

Oh, and The Get Up Kids TEST PRESS PKG!!!

Free copy of Cleave "The Circle" 10" clear with black yellow splatter

Limited to 75 or 100 or something crazy.

Goes to the first 2 people who post funny pics or videos.

Rules:

This free record must be "piggy-backed" onto an order from ebay (you must win the auction in order to get the free record) Terms: Buyer pays shipping - USA +$5 or no additional fee shipping, depending on what other album you are purchasing.

The first 2 people who post and who win ebay auctions will win this record. Offer not available outside of Canada & USA.

60 RARE N' RAD REX

So wait... I have to win an overpriced auction PLUS pay 10$ shipping from Canada PLUS post a hi-larious picture or video for your enjoyment for the sole purpose of winning a 10" record that I can get for $8? http://creatordestructor.bigcartel.com/product/preorder-cleave-the-circle-10-ep-transparent-yellow-vinyl

Makes sense.

So wait... I have to win an overpriced auction PLUS pay 10$ shipping from Canada PLUS post a hi-larious picture or video for your enjoyment for the sole purpose of winning a 10" record that I can get for $8? http://creatordestru...nt-yellow-vinyl

Makes sense.

We have our first HILARIOUS entrant!

Yes, it wasn't a funny video or picture, but those words? GOLD! Why should he be a valid entrant???

1. Americans have no idea how funny it is to hear them complain about $10 shipping.

2. He linked to a different variant... I'm offering the clear version with black and yellow splatter, which is the rarest variant.

3. 80% or more of these are UNDERPRICED AUCTIONS which I will lose a bunch of $$$ on and you will NEVER find for this price again. My loss! = Your gain! = Hilarious!

Consider yourself entered xadamhudsonx!

Remember: The winner will need to also win an ebay auction to get this free offer so there's still lots of opportunity to win, especially since xadamhudsonx doesn't seem to likely to purchase anything! ; D

Last, I didn't realize Cleave was only purchased for $8+shipping and people would spit at me for such a cheap offer SO same deal & terms, but first two people to reply with something funny (hopefully funnier than the first though!) could possibly win...

CEREMONY - ZOO on Red Vinyl LP - preorder version limited to 300 copies.

FREE.

Can I see the math that it is 80% or more that are underpriced auctions?

The Math???: Expect a 4:1 ratio of underpriced records to market value records.

But sorry, but you're disqualified from the contest.

Math is not funny.

FREE RED CEREMONY ZOO LP LTD/300

STILL TOTALLY UP FOR GRABS!

Offer ends noon tomorrow.

Math is always funny.

As a professional mathematician, I am livid at your assumptions.

Free Ceremony "Zoo" Red LP Ltd./300

OFFER EXTENDED TO 5PM TODAY - LAST FEW HOURS!

haha! I like the word livid so you're eligible too! Really though, sorry if I offended you! And you might be right...

1+1=2 - not funny

1+1=3 - kinda funny

3.14=pi kinda funny if used correctly... like "Ooh, wow. Look at her. She's got nice a nice 3.14!"

:D

FAT KIDS ARE FUNNIER THAN MATH FREE RED CEREMONY LP LTD/300 BUMP