Thursday - War All the Time 2xLP Hot Topic exclusive

Updated list. Still possible that more stores will be getting this over the next few days. I'll post another updated list later on.

Anchorage 5th Ave. Mall Anchorage AK Hollywood & Highland Hollywood CA Valley Plaza Mall Bakersfield CA Northridge Fashion Ctr Northridge CA The Oaks Mall Thousand Oaks CA Sunvalley Mall Concord CA Ontario Mills Ontario CA Galleria at Tyler Riverside CA North County Fair Escondido CA Promenade in Temecula Temecula CA Valley Fair Santa Clara CA Park Meadows Mall Littleton CO Connecticut Post Mall Milford CT Westfarms Mall West Hartford CT Danbury Fair Danbury CT Christiana Mall Newark DE Cordova Mall Pensacola FL Sawgrass Mills Sunrise FL Town Center at Cobb Kennesaw GA Mall of Georgia Buford GA Coral Ridge Mall Coralville IA Orland Square Orland Park IL Woodfield Mall Schaumburg IL Gurnee Mills Gurnee IL Glenbrook Square Fort Wayne IN Greenwood Park Mall Greenwood IN Southlake Mall Merrillville IN Oakpark Mall Overland KS Mall St. Matthews Louisville KY Fayette Mall Lexington KY Valley Mall Hagerstown MD Great Lakes Crossing Auburn Hills MI Lakeside Mall Sterling Heights MI Mall of America Bloomington MN Rimrock Mall Billings MT Dakota Mall Minot ND West Acres Mall Fargo ND Westroads Mall Omaha NE Rockaway Townsquare Rockaway NJ Monmouth Mall Eatontown NJ Ocean County Mall Toms River NJ Freehold Raceway Mall Freehold NJ Deptford Mall Deptford NJ Cherry Hill Mall Cherry Hill NJ Cottonwood Mall Albuquerque NM Meadowood Mall Reno NV Las Vegas Outlet Center Las Vegas NV Walden Galleria Buffalo NY Crossgates Mall Albany NY Palisades Center West Nyack NY Roosevelt Field Garden City NY Southpark Mall Stongsville OH Westmoreland Mall Greensburg PA Wyoming Valley Mall Wilkes-Barre PA Park City Center Lancaster PA Lehigh Valley Mall Whitehall PA Plaza at King of Prussia King of Pr PA Mill Creek Mall Erie PA Ross Park Mall Pittsburgh PA Coastal Grand Myrtle Beach SC Woodlands Mall The Woodlands TX Baybrook Mall Friendswood TX Willowbrook Mall Willowbrook TX Barton Creek Austin TX San Marcos II San Marcos TX Shops at La Cantera San Antonio TX Northeast Mall Hurst TX Padre Staples Mall Corpus Christi TX Sunland Park Mall El Paso TX Apple Blossom Mall Winchester VA Dulles Town Center Dulles VA Fair Oaks Fairfax VA Southcenter Mall Seattle WA Kitsap Mall Silverdale WA Capital Mall Olympia WA Tacoma Mall Tacoma WA

Yep, sure does! I've learned to just order everything online. That HT never has anything worth while haha.

same thing with the hot topic near me. one douchebag, who posts here, would go in and buy up all the exclusive colors and/or pressings for nearly every release. however many copies the store got in, whether it be 10 or 2 he would buy and flip on ebay or even try flipping here with no luck. he literally listed out 5 copies of Your Favorite Weapon in the same thread and people shit all over him, including me. he did get a bit of karma though, as he bought at least 5 copies of Your Favorite Weapon and the first exclusive of Artist In The Ambulance and either couldnt flip them fast enough or didnt get what he wanted for them. so he was stuck with them for a loooong time and likely still is unless he sold them for a loss.

after a while i got tired of driving to the store only to find they were all gone. so o iorder online to save the hassle and guarantee i get a copy for non flipper prices. plus the store would never set one aside for me when i called which was lame. now i'm noticing the store i would go to is not even on the list of stores that gets copies of any exclusive anymore, hasnt been the Vheissu pressings.

Got the last copy at the Westfarms Mall in CT. THANKS for the heads up Travis. The guy there said they had been getting lots of calls about it and the store only got like three copies! Glad i could snag one.

Haha nice! My friend and I must have gotten those first two at Westfarms couple days ago. Record looks and sounds fantastic. So glad to finally own it!

Doesnt Lazy Labrador shop there?

Haha, if that's who I think it is... she does and in Canton. But the people who work at the Canton store are awesome. The Strongsville location? Douche central. I've had each one say "yeah, i'm into vinyl" and act like a total prick about exclusive releases. lol.

Sorry to be that guy, but this record sounds terrible. There's tons of surface noise on each sides. I thought my stylus was broken or something at first, I ended up cleaning it between each side. Just to be sure I even pulled out the original pressing and I'm listening to it now, and it sounds great. Anyone else feel this way, or should I attempt to get this exchanged in case I got a bad copy?