Thursday - War All the Time 2xLP Hot Topic exclusive

As someone with Instagram, I appreciate the info being posted here so I can view questions and comments about the record without leaving the site; it’s more than common courtesy, it’s common sense  

Some people have 0 forum etiquette and they’re the same people that drop YT links in conversation and expect you to leave the convo for 7 minutes and come back with a dissertation about their dumb fucking link. 

Nah, fuck your link. Post some content. Have an opinion. Provide something to the forum. 

58 minutes ago, phillybhatesme said:

As someone with Instagram, I appreciate the info being posted here so I can view questions and comments about the record without leaving the site; it’s more than common courtesy, it’s common sense  

Some people have 0 forum etiquette and they’re the same people that drop YT links in conversation and expect you to leave the convo for 7 minutes and come back with a dissertation about their dumb fucking link. 

Nah, fuck your link. Post some content. Have an opinion. Provide something to the forum. 

It’s unfortunately the same song and dance with him though.  That final bit I’ve almost said to him, verbatim, a few months back.  And in response he made it very clear that he couldn’t be less interested in discussing anything about the actual music or participating in the discussion of the release itself.  I’m not convinced he actually listens to anything he buys.  Dude lives to copy-paste links with no context, ask about numbers (press size), and is strangely obsessed with bumping threads to announce when something is SOLD OUT.  One of those 3 things, strictly.  That’s it.  That’s the purpose he serves on VC.  Reddit clown bot. 🤡🤖⬆️

Just now, andrewlucas said:

So… good? Bad? Decent? Anything?

I don’t use Spotify. 

It's decent. Like FC Live, there's a ton of crowd noise and banter (not a fan of this). The performances themselves are alright. Their sound is solid and punchy, but you can tell that they're losing their slowly losing their touch, especially vocally. Geoff and the other guy are skipping more and more lines. I get that they're getting older, but go listen to Kill the House Lights and then this, and you'll see.

Just now, rrd said:

couldnt checkout on either the /100 or /200 and had zero issues with the full collapse drop. annoying.

I was hitting check out and it wouldn’t do anything. By the time it went through it was sold out. Same with the merge. Got the split which I like the most anyway. But yah, that site wasn’t cutting it. 

1 minute ago, Sad Heart said:

I was hitting check out and it wouldn’t do anything. By the time it went through it was sold out. Same with the merge. Got the split which I like the most anyway. But yah, that site wasn’t cutting it. 

yeah same, checkout button appeared like it was doing absolutely nothing. what a shitty checkout experience.

2 hours ago, Derek™ said:

It’s unfortunately the same song and dance with him though.  That final bit I’ve almost said to him, verbatim, a few months back.  And in response he made it very clear that he couldn’t be less interested in discussing anything about the actual music or participating in the discussion of the release itself.  I’m not convinced he actually listens to anything he buys.  Dude lives to copy-paste links with no context, ask about numbers (press size), and is strangely obsessed with bumping threads to announce when something is SOLD OUT.  One of those 3 things, strictly.  That’s it.  That’s the purpose he serves on VC.  Reddit clown bot. 🤡🤖⬆️

Yet here you are still talking about me.

I actually checked out with through checkout with the /100 in my cart and it acted like it went through, but when I checked back the order never processed so I guess I was lucky enough to get the /700 variant. Still annoying as hell as I was on the page with seemingly a minute or two to spare.

EDIT: I forgot that I also had a 10% coupon I forgot to use last time and their site wouldn't recognize or honor it now. 

Edited by ejc625

1 minute ago, meatrocket8 said:

Yet here you are still talking about me.

Yeah, it's called being on topic.  A few hours ago the rest of us were commenting about how worthless your presence is on these forums.  That conversation is over; you're [once again] contributing nothing relevant to the thread.  Be useful or shut the fuck up already.

Just now, Derek™ said:

Yeah, it's called being on topic.  A few hours ago the rest of us were commenting about how worthless your presence is on these forums.  That conversation is over; you're [once again] contributing nothing relevant to the thread.  Be useful or shut the fuck up already.

also while we're on the topic, this really should've been it's own thread since it's not the same release...

1 minute ago, Derek™ said:

But without my post, you wouldn't have been able to 1up my post with pictures.