MAN ADVICE

I wouldn't mind meeting dashhax, only because I have so many questions. But I feel that he might murder me and wear my skin as a suit or something.

I’m going to tell you something I’ve been thinking about a lot lately. My roommate, she is beautiful, in graduate school, funny, likes good music. She’s just pretty cool. she spends so much time chasing after assholes that I can’t wrap my head around it. When a nice guy comes along, she gets (in her own words) “turned off by how nice he is” WHAT?? When a guy ignores her text she’s always like ‘oh my god what is he doing why did he ignore me is he with someone else???” but when he answers right away she says ‘ew he answered right away’. Asshole men always get the girl because they are indifferent, they genuinly don’t care and that makes girls crave their attention. It makes no sense. but I see all of my hot, smart friends do it daily.

I never understood this... I had so much trouble with women cause I was the nice guy. Oh well, just glad I don't have to worry about it anymore. Good thing I found a keeper.

no!

i was just really good at sex, and lucky enough to get her knocked up.

she's stuck with me now xD

Picsssssssssssss

225939_10150188885842768_3352308_n.jpg

shes got tons of great tats, too.

89a3efd9.jpg

her arm has the girl who stood on a grave, from scary stories to tell in the dark.

can't find a good picture with it, tho.

but yeah, we've been together for almost 9 years, we have 3 kids, and we met online.

and she never got a single stretch mark from cookin' any of our babies.

it's fucking amazing.

no!

i was just really good at sex, and lucky enough to get her knocked up.

she's stuck with me now xD

225939_10150188885842768_3352308_n.jpg

shes got tons of great tats, too.

89a3efd9.jpg

her arm has the girl who stood on a grave, from scary stories to tell in the dark.

can't find a good picture with it, tho.

but yeah, we've been together for almost 9 years, we have 3 kids, and we met online.

and she never got a single stretch mark from cookin' any of our babies.

it's fucking amazing.

That's awesome man. Those tats are sick The one on her left shoulder I have on a t shirt I got online.

you only need the money if you don't have the cock.

i got lucky, i have neither and my wife is hot as hell.

she's a total bitch tho.

god don't give with both hands.

male pulchritude trumps all. without that you won't get the chance to show anyone anything. even what's in your wallet, your humor, wit, or charm. lifes a bitch if you're ugly.

unless you're this guy:

Geoffrey-Arend66883.jpg