MAN ADVICE

This thread started out hilarious in a sweet way.

Now this thread is hilarious in an all-together peculiar fashion.

I would totally donate money to the Madie and Dashhax date kickstarter. Best idea from YoYoCassie

I only go to Florida for one reason and that is for The Magical World of Harry Potter. I have no interest in meeting the magical madie.

It isn't the fact that people are taking the internet too seriously dashhax, it's the fact that you came into a thread in which people were respectful toward one another and you decided it would be best to go about posting in the manner of a sixteen year old boy obsessed with the Playboys he found in his father's bottom drawer. I don't see why Madie would go about making up dating stories for attention, there seem to be far better ways of gaining attention over the internet (i.e. having a girl's ass in your signature, making rude comments, overall coming off like a high school quarterback).

I'm not trying to be a dick by any means, it just seems like you're the guy that showed up to a party and ruined everyone else's fun. People had legit questions and comments in here. But I'm aware of what the response to this will be:

"Sarcasm, sarcasm, joke, I'm smarter than you, offensive comments toward women, joke, sarcasm."

But what do I know, I'm just the asshole with an Instagram photo as my avatar.

It isn't the fact that people are taking the internet too seriously dashhax, it's the fact that you came into a thread in which people were respectful toward one another and you decided it would be best to go about posting in the manner of a sixteen year old boy obsessed with the Playboys he found in his father's bottom drawer. I don't see why Madie would go about making up dating stories for attention, there seem to be far better ways of gaining attention over the internet (i.e. having a girl's ass in your signature, making rude comments, overall coming off like a high school quarterback).

I'm not trying to be a dick by any means, it just seems like you're the guy that showed up to a party and ruined everyone else's fun. People had legit questions and comments in here. But I'm aware of what the response to this will be:

"Sarcasm, sarcasm, joke, I'm smarter than you, offensive comments toward women, joke, sarcasm."

But what do I know, I'm just the asshole with an Instagram photo as my avatar.

I've got nothing but respect for you man you make more sense than anyone on here. I will back down as people are taking my post to seriously.

I've got nothing but respect for you man you make more sense than anyone on here. I will back down as people are taking my post to seriously.

I did not expect that. That's actually really awesome of you. Take that fuckers at deadformat, people at vinylcollective are actually nice people. Suck it lambgoat.

I don't think people are taking your posts regarding rash generalizations about women and their ability to squirt too seriously. Nor your yoga pants picture obsession.  I just found all of it annoying and immature, on or off the Internet. 

Kudos for knowing when to back off though

I don't think people are taking your posts regarding rash generalizations about women and their ability to squirt too seriously. Nor your yoga pants picture obsession. I just found all of it annoying and immature, on or off the Internet.

Kudos for knowing when to back off though

Thanks I hate when their are mushrooms in my pizza.

Well now that the dust has cleared and the air has settled, lets check back in on everybody and see how things are going.

Madie, did captain lovestobone get the boot or have you introduced him to your parents yet? Spring or fall wedding?

Derek, any progress yet? Have you thought about meeting someone that looks exactly like your ex, just so you can date her and then break up with her in public, very loudly?

Dashhax, you posted a pic of a friend of mine in the ass appreciation thread. I texted her to tell her that her ass is now popular on a record forum, she found it funny.

Well now that the dust has cleared and the air has settled, lets check back in on everybody and see how things are going.

Madie, did captain lovestobone get the boot or have you introduced him to your parents yet? Spring or fall wedding?

Derek, any progress yet? Have you thought about meeting someone that looks exactly like your ex, just so you can date her and then break up with her in public, very loudly?

Dashhax, you posted a pic of a friend of mine in the ass appreciation thread. I texted her to tell her that her ass is now popular on a record forum, she found it funny.

What pic was it? I can remove it if you want.