MAN ADVICE

I googled this guy I went on a date with and found out he is a security guard on one of those weird pawn shop reality tv shows. why would he not tell me that?

Not sure "elusive" is the right word there, but I get what you mean.

haha yeah I didn't know how else to say it. he was really vague about it and quickly changed the subject.

Was it Hardcore Pawn?

yes. I don't have cable so I didn't really know anything about the show up until now.

I'm president / co-founder of a club at my school, and one of the girls in the club told me she has the hots for me and stuff. We've hooked up a few times and what not, and it's pretty cool.

I'm a little nervous about sex though - I've only ever done it with one person ( my ex of many years ) so it scares me. blah.

I'm a little nervous about sex though - I've only ever done it with one person ( my ex of many years ) so it scares me. blah.

Even if you are scared, don't let it show. I feel like nothing is more attractive in a man than confidence.

I'm president / co-founder of a club at my school, and one of the girls in the club told me she has the hots for me and stuff. We've hooked up a few times and what not, and it's pretty cool.

Get drunk with her. Instant confidence. Go to town!

Is that why you drunk dialed Hipster? Because he's confident?

Because I'm GUESSING that it has something to do with jumping to the conclusion that his ding dong is super long seeing as he's 8 feet tall.

i totally did jump to that conclusion. I heart large men.

actually I think he called me first, I don't know, we tight tho

Once when I hitting on a gal (whom I eventually dated/talked to/whatever) I made a joke about googling her, and she responded with "please don't", so the obvious thing to do was google her. She was only visiting my town for a couple of weeks, and it turned out that she's a big deal internet model chick and she didn't want me to google her because she's naked all over the internetz. It took away some of the surprise, so from then on I've never tried to look into a girl via the googlenetz.