MAN ADVICE

My wife checks my phone sometimes. When I leave it at home or something. Once she got mad about me talking to a girl on twitter, but then said she didn't know how twitter works. She questions me when I text girls in my class about school (I'm the only guy). She can get super jealous, but I've never given her a reason to. I think it's because of my appearance, but it's not like I ever talk to girls outside of school and work.

One of my views on the whole jealousy thing is its not that they dont trust you, its that they dont trust the other people. I think they just want to avoid the whole situation of a someone coming on to their significant other.

Yeah, that's how I see it to. With my ex before this crazy bitch I didn't trust other people. She was going to school about an hour away and that made it that much worse. I trusted her not to make poor decisions, but I didn't trust other people not to take advantage of her if she did make a bad choice.

Not looking at her facebook and other social media outlets would be a start. I know it's hard believe me but talking to her or looking at old memories of the two of you together will just keep you hung up on her.

Dude thats the thing, I dont even look at her stuff, or stuff including her. Its still always on my mind.

anyone heard of Tinder? seems like it's the new online dating app. just grabbed it for my phone to check it out...

you scroll through and basically give annonymous thumbs up or thumbs down as people come up. if you and that person give a mutual thumbs up, it'll put you in contact.

but here's the thing- it's nothing but good looking girls who are all like 17-21. WHERE WAS THIS APP 5 YEARS AGO?!

anyone heard of Tinder? seems like it's the new online dating app. just grabbed it for my phone to check it out...

you scroll through and basically give annonymous thumbs up or thumbs down as people come up. if you and that person give a mutual thumbs up, it'll put you in contact.

but here's the thing- it's nothing but good looking girls who are all like 17-21. WHERE WAS THIS APP 5 YEARS AGO?!

Pretty sure it was called hotornot.com 5 years ago

so are apps like that pretty much just for people to meet and have sex? I guess it's just odd to me because I usually form attractions to people after I get to know them. Yeah, there I guys I think are universally attractive, but it takes more than that. The very first time I met the last guy I liked, I didn't find him attractive at all. As time went on and I got to know him I became really, really attracted to him. Maybe I'm just weird.

I guess what I mean here is I'd be scared of having sex with someone only to get to know them later and find out they kick puppies or are a racist who believes in mass genocide. (the last one... yeah...)