MAN ADVICE

tell her to cut you a damn check.

She's been texting me the last few days and I haven't answered her yet. I was just going to have her PayPal it to me haha. I might end up going the roommate route since he might be interested in these Postal Service tickets that I bought for her too. I honestly have no idea how much she's trying to pay me, just that she thinks it's a lot of money.

I may be the only girl who’s never sent nudes. I’m way too paranoid that shit will get into the wrong hands.

i never realized sending nudes was so prevalent. my girlfriend and ex-girlfriend never send/sent any to me or any of their past boyfriends (although they could have just been saying that). as much as i get why people do it, it can be a really terrible idea if the people doing it are not in something serious.

i've never sent nudes to people. that's just asking for trouble. even if the dude himself is reliable and trustworthy, all he has to do is leave his phone sit on a table somewhere for someone else (probably one of his friends) to grab it and get ahold of them.

dudes tend to be obsessed with their junk. of course they want to send you pictures of it.

I still have an entire photoshoot that my ex did while she was working in a studio. There are a handful of topless shots in there, but she's covered up in all of them.

I don't know why I haven't ditched the folder yet... i was never even that into it for some reason that i still can't figure out.

Crazy girl owes me a lot of money. She says she wants to pay me back but I really have no desire to see/talk to her ever again. Should I try to get this from her roommate or just leave it?

Damn, I've just written off the $1000 that my ex owes me.  To be fair when I loaned it to her I pretty much knew I would never see it.

Damn, I've just written off the $1000 that my ex owes me.  To be fair when I loaned it to her I pretty much knew I would never see it.

I really just want to find out how much it is she thinks she owes me. All I can think of is the $40 she stole from me and the $90 for concert tickets. I can always sell the tickets and it's not worth the trouble just to get $40 back. She's making it sound like it's a lot more money than that, though, and I could really use a couple hundred dollars in my pocket

I don't understand this stigma about nudity.

it's not a stigma (to me at least), it's a matter of your nudity ending up in the wrong hands. unless you don't have a problem with that. i think if my boss saw my dick on the internet i wouldn't be too stoked. although now that i think about it the fact he even found it in the first place would be far more questionable...

I know a few crazy asians that feel the same way. I always thought it was funny.

Not saying you're crazy, it just seems to be the asian people I know for some reason.

:angry: :angry: :angry:  I'm watching you, dude.

I have like 2 asian friends so I wouldn't know though. And apparently I don't really count since I'm Filipino anyway.