MAN ADVICE

guys naked bodies are just weird. I don’t care who you are. look at a fully nude man in daylight. shit is weird. girls bodies on the other hand... we don’t have our goods just flopping around, it’s tucked up in a nice neat little package inside of us. so I think with dudes it’s either send a dick pic or nothing. girls can get all artsy with angels and lighting or whatever.

:angry: :angry: :angry:  I'm watching you, dude.

I have like 2 asian friends so I wouldn't know though. And apparently I don't really count since I'm Filipino anyway.

are you secretly my gf posting on here because she is filipino and we have joked about her not being a real asian

as most people think chinese, japanese, korean.

are you secretly my gf posting on here because she is filipino and we have joked about her not being a real asian

as most people think chinese, japanese, korean.

Haha. Well, it's something we've always had to deal with. PEOPLE JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND.

A lot of people just tell me I'm Chinese or Korean anyway even though I don't look it at all.

now i feel weird because i don't remember what anybody's genitals look like.

i guess i've never spent a lot of time just looking at it. male or female.

and i've never had a wiener near my face so that might have something to do with it.

boobs on the other hand.... seen once, remembered forever.

Went out to grab dinner and stuff last night with "cam girl" since I was invited to meet some friends. Then we're eating and we get to one of those quiet transition points in conversation and one of her friends go "So how long have you been seeing each other?". We haven't even talked that out between us, we look at each other and thinking on my feet "Pfft me and her? Maybe in her dreams." Chuckles ensue and less awkward conversation continues.

On the drive home we don't really acknowledge the question till she gets dropped off and says "We should probably figure that out eventually." and that was it. We're both a little hesitant on just jumping into it. Time to have a serious moment soon, its just a who's going to bring it up thing.

Went out to grab dinner and stuff last night with "cam girl" since I was invited to meet some friends. Then we're eating and we get to one of those quiet transition points in conversation and one of her friends go "So how long have you been seeing each other?". We haven't even talked that out between us, we look at each other and thinking on my feet "Pfft me and her? Maybe in her dreams." Chuckles ensue and less awkward conversation continues.

On the drive home we don't really acknowledge the question till she gets dropped off and says "We should probably figure that out eventually." and that was it. We're both a little hesitant on just jumping into it. Time to have a serious moment soon, its just a who's going to bring it up thing.

It's always so awkward when neither party knows. But great cover up. I would have never thought of that. I'm too self deprecating to say anything positive about myself haha