MAN ADVICE

no shame in the mom set up... and yeah real housewives definitely has a particular audience but I wouldn’t write her off just yet. I used to be into a lot of terrible tv shows before we got rid of cable.

no shame in the mom set up... and yeah real housewives definitely has a particular audience but I wouldn’t write her off just yet. I used to be into a lot of terrible tv shows before we got rid of cable.

For the most part, women who watch things like real housewives are typically shallow and materialistic. Maybe I'm pigeonholing, but that's my observation.

It's a drug rep that comes into my mom's office occasionally. So yeah, got set up by my mom. Whatever, though, who cares.

Texted the other night a little. It was just generic stuff though. Kinda get the feeling there isn't a lot of common ground. She mentioned watching Real Housewives a lot. Probably not a girl who is gonna be seeing skate punk shows or comic book movies with me. Not like any of that is really important stuff. Might just give it one more try and if nothing sticks (ie, I'm sitting here going "how should I start a conversation with this girl?") then I'll just call it.

dude you have something to talk about in every thread.  i'm sure you can talk to her about something.  also i should say my wife listened to country and didn't watch horror movies when we met.  we are the exact opposite, so don't be scared off by that.

i should also say that we have been together for 10 years, married for almost 6 and have two children and i slept on the couch the last two nights.  damned if you do and damned if you don't.

i say suck it up and watch some real housewives bro.

dude you have something to talk about in every thread.  i'm sure you can talk to her about something.  also i should say my wife listened to country and didn't watch horror movies when we met.  we are the exact opposite, so don't be scared off by that.

i should also say that we have been together for 10 years, married for almost 6 and have two children and i slept on the couch the last two nights.  damned if you do and damned if you don't.

i say suck it up and watch some real housewives bro.

Yeah, I know. More just sharing what I have going on than saying I have a problem I need advice on. Asked as a question in case anyone had a tactic that worked in the past but I know what I need to do.

I'll take the first real housewives episode watched as a milestone now if it ever gets there!

Yeah, pretty much everything he said. Started doing some freelance for him, we were friends for a while, but then we met and it was on.... It was so on.

^ you dump the crazy girlfriend? Guess I'm prying. You did drop one of the crazy stories of this thread so far and I didn't see a follow-up.

And doesn't Madie have to say the crush was BigBruise, whether it was or not? Might be scratching the surface of some kind of conspiracy theory here...