NOFX- Self Entitled- out September 11th- Pre order NOW

Off topic, but holy shit...

http://www.ebay.com/...8#ht_174wt_1172

Holy crap! Wow, and the seller has an ebay feedback of 3. I wouldn't pay anywhere near $1000 for any record - and I'd be especially hesitant to give that much money to someone with such low feedback. Good luck guy with too much disposable income.

The worst thing about HOFX for me is that for quite a while I had thought I owned it. It wasn't until I'd seen the prices start to rise that I went to look for it and realised that... it was a friend of mine that owned it - not me. That was irritating. But I agree, some of the amounts that 12" sells for are ridiculous.

One of the earliest records I bought, and the first picture disc I had ever seen, was Leave it Alone. I really liked drugs are good back then (I have no idea what happened to the record, most of my 90s record collection were stolen). I bought a NOFX for $50 at a store in 2010. But it was an ugly yellow splatter. I sold it on ebay, picked up 22 songs from Interpunk (Fat was out of stock). All is good.

Green, pink, purple, blue HOFXs look rad, though.