Bleed American single LP press in August?

I'll be all over this if it is sold anywhere else. motherfuckers won't ship to Canada and won't ship to my PO box in Washington with my billing address being in Canada. Bleed American is really their only album of theirs I love and I've been wanting a copy for a while, just not something with six sides.

I'll be all over this if it is sold anywhere else. motherfuckers won't ship to Canada and won't ship to my PO box in Washington with my billing address being in Canada. Bleed American is really their only album of theirs I love and I've been wanting a copy for a while, just not something with six sides.

Bullmoose sucks! No delivery outside the USA. Guess I'll have to keep an eye out elsewhere. Will post if I find anywhere else!

just because a record store doesn't want to deal with international shipping (again, this isn't amazon, its just a small east coast record store chain) doesn't mean they suck guys. I realize its a bummer, but Bullmoose is a top flight organization that does everything well. sucks they don't ship international for you folks, but sometimes these things happen.

just because a record store doesn't want to deal with international shipping (again, this isn't amazon, its just a small east coast record store chain) doesn't mean they suck guys. I realize its a bummer, but Bullmoose is a top flight organization that does everything well. sucks they don't ship international for you folks, but sometimes these things happen.

To be fair I've only ever seen positive stuff about them, so I've no doubt they're good. I can understand when they're a small company that international shipping is probably a nightmare, it's just frustrating that you guys get a lot of great releases that we have to pay through the nose for, or can't get.

That said, we did get the EU /100 white copy of Periphery's latest album over here, so it's not all bad.

Much like most people, my only experience with Jimmy Eat World is "The Middle", but I'm listening to Bleed American right now and I'm really digging it. I'll probably snag this release, especially since I know how much it goes for.

Futures is a whole lot better and one of my favorites ever. Really moody record.

How are you late to the party? Your profile says you're 15 years old. The party hasn't started for you.

I would consider myself late to the party because I (as a result of this repress) am likely going to listen to Jimmy Eat World's discography. You (I assume) as well as many others here are already familiar with their works.

Thanks man, good spot! Put an order in, although if this pops up on Amazon UK I'll cancel and order it there.

Not trying to be a dick, but what is the appeal of these? Isn't all Lennon's solo stuff easy to find used for 10 or so a piece? Is there something else in the box?

I have a couple of them. They are old and have a lot of surface noise. I'd like a new copies. I'd buy them without the box, but I think the box will be cheaper over buying the new single LPs. You're not being a ding dong. I question and don't understand variant collecting, yet I have a lot of the same albums on tape and vinyl format. It's pointless.