Baroness Red & Blue available @ normal price on eBay

If I'm reading his post correctly, then Vacation confirmed that they just got copies in. The timing lines up with Amazon's "estimated to ship by the 25th" date, along with the resurgence of copies available for retail value on eBay, IVWT, etc. All signs point to all of these copies being part of a repress. (Of which the color is a mystery... to everyone.)

The latest press you speak of - dark blue / light blue splatter - is damn sexy, and among my favorite Blue Record variants. But isn't it out of < 600? I'd assume they'd be long gone by now. Either way, I'm really eager to hear what new color you guys are winding up with.

It's true, contacted relapse today and they are additionals coming out of storage that they misplaced, rad!

That's a whole lot of extra copies, if the IVWT and eBay stock are indeed coming from the same source. Very rad, though. I don't own any record with that variant - despite having seen it for ages - and have been on a huge Baroness kick as of late. A classic case of Want vs. Need.

I'm still hoping that my variant will be dark blue/light blue splatter. I was really under the impression that that particular variant came out after the coke bottle splatter.

It did but they probably just have the extras left and none of the dark/light blue.

As for red album, its probably extras of the rainbow splatter on white