My wants: Get Up Kids, Movielife + test press

timwt

Some stuff I've been looking for lately:

The Movielife - Has A Gambling Problem

The Movielife - Self-Destruct TEST PRESS

(I could've sworn at some point someone that put this record out posted on here. If so you should sell!)

The Get Up Kids:

Four Minute Mile and Something to Write Home About

Both of these I need all colors and on black.

I'm mostly looking to buy, but there are some records I'm willing to trade on my list.

Oh, and any Saves the Day test presses too.

Some stuff I've been looking for lately:

The Movielife - Has A Gambling Problem

The Movielife - Self-Destruct TEST PRESS

(I could've sworn at some point someone that put this record out posted on here. If so you should sell!)

The Get Up Kids:

Four Minute Mile and Something to Write Home About

Both of these I need all colors and on black.

I'm mostly looking to buy, but there are some records I'm willing to trade on my list.

Oh, and any Saves the Day test presses too.

You just missed self destruct on white (I know not a test but /100) and has a gambling problem on ebay.

• 12 years later...
On 2/6/2008 at 11:12 PM, ryanwood said:

ive never heard of one of the tests for the self destruct 7". i didnt even see any info for it on intial records' site.

I've just been speaking to a guy in Europe who owns one (Self Destruct test press). Ive being trying to twist his leg to sell/trade it to me, but he's holding on to it. I only need that and the gambling problem test to have a full set of movielife test presses.

15 hours ago, pma_jay said:

I've just been speaking to a guy in Europe who owns one (Self Destruct test press). Ive being trying to twist his leg to sell/trade it to me, but he's holding on to it. I only need that and the gambling problem test to have a full set of movielife test presses.

That’s pretty impressive. Do you have any extras or doubles you would be willing to sell? 

On 1/12/2021 at 11:41 PM, hookups96 said:

That’s pretty impressive. Do you have any extras or doubles you would be willing to sell? 

I did have a double of the FHTBTP test press that I reluctantly traded recently for a No Warning TP.  Hopefully one day i'll track down that Gambling Problem test press. Its become an obsession haha