iPhone v. Galaxy ( New phone suggestions?)

changed from iphones to droids about two years ago- best decision ever

out of the box they are awesome phones - do your research and mod a little (or a lot) and what you think couldn't get better, does.

my friend works for samsung - got an S4 prototype last friday things are ridic- if you can wait out on your current phone and wait until late summer-ish/fall(speculation) i would HIGHLY recommend an S4.

only thing is that they are pulling out new models every year which means by the end of this year S3 will be an "outdated" phone..

Outdated is fine as long as its a solid phone in my book and the company continues to support it with OS updates.  All technology becomes outdated in a years time.  I'm not settling on iPhone(I have an iPad), but this poor past experience is leaving a sour taste in my mouth.  But like I said I'm glad to be seeing solid Android phones like the S4 coming out.

Outdated is fine as long as its a solid phone in my book and the company continues to support it with OS updates.  All technology becomes outdated in a years time.  I'm not settling on iPhone(I have an iPad), but this poor past experience is leaving a sour taste in my mouth.  But like I said I'm glad to be seeing solid Android phones like the S4 coming out.

Get a flagship phone/Google phone and it's easily better than an iPhone.  Apple's marketing is genius, they only sell one grade of phone.

Yeah thats what I'm saying.  I like the focus on one phone, and I would get the Nexus Galaxy but like others have said by this point its already outdated even though it does get the OS updates first.  I'm interested to see if we'll get a new Nexus phone and hopefully it won't be by Motorola.

Yeah thats what I'm saying.  I like the focus on one phone, and I would get the Nexus Galaxy but like others have said by this point its already outdated even though it does get the OS updates first.  I'm interested to see if we'll get a new Nexus phone and hopefully it won't be by Motorola.

The Nexus 4 came out last November.  Made by LG.  Motorola hasn't made any of the Nexus phones actually.  I'd say the Nexus 4 is still the flagship/top tier phone and will be at least until the S4 is released.  Nexus phones are typically released Nov-Dec time frame though.

i need some advice too. Sprint can give me a galaxy S2 for free, S3 for $100. or iPhone 4 for free.

i'm leaning towards the iphone.

is the S2 badass?

The S3 hasn't even been out an entire year and will still get a lot of support from the dev community. Better screen, better guts, 4G, seems like a good way to spend $100.

i have been using a basic phone from 2006 for the past 2 years. i am completely fucking clueless. talk to me like a child, or time traveler plz. i do however, have an itouch and am familiar with that layout & basic apps. i mean... what am i looking for in a good smart phone? what makes a good smart phone?

if you are used  to the apple layout just go wth iphone. it will make it a easier choice. if you ask peoples opinion it will be hard to choose. everyone that has gone from iphone to android will say its the best thing they ever did. however me having switched from android to iphone i will say its the best choice i made.

what is the real difference between an iPhone 4 and an iPhone 5 anyway??

from what i've seen between the generations of iPhones, it's the same fucking phone.

and Rambo, plz elaborate on not being able to use the iPhone in your left hand??

They screwed up the antenna placement with that phone, holding it in your left hand botches the signal.