Urban Outfitters Exclusive Vinyl & Sale Discussion

If anyone finds a cuban linx/yo gababa let me know. No OU near me. Id buy em off you for what you paid plus shipping. Throwing it out there

One store had Raekwon's "Built for Cuban Linx", but was open, with one vinyl inside. I skipped on it. Had it been both, I would have picked it up for someone.

OK can some of you help me update the OP?  I want to update it to appease the people with 16 posts who are easily annoyed.

I'm typing up Nas, Girls 2 sndtk, Palo Alto sndtk, Young the Giant, Julia Holter, Lana Del Rey.  What else needs to go up?  Anyone buy a Lana Del Rey and know what color it is?

Also, for those interested in deals, I found a 4 Men With Beards press of The Velvet Underground & Nico gatefold LP for $9.99, so keep your eyes open for that one too.

Here is a quick list of sale stuff from the last few pages.  

*** denotes UO exclusives.

$1.99
Matador RSD sampler

$4.99
Beach Fossils "What a Pleasure"
Best Coast "Fade Away"
Daft Punk "Get Lucky"
Icona Pop "This is Icona Pop"
Kurt Vile "It's a Big World Out There (And I'm Scared)"

$9.99
The Velvet Underground & Nico
Yo Gabba Gabba ***
Raekwon's "Built For Cuban Linx"
Twin Shadow "Confess" ***
Polica "Shulamith"
True Blood
Lissie "Back to Forever"
Notwist "Close to the Glass"
Saintseneca "Dark Arc"
Wild Noting "Nocturne"
DIIV "Oshin"
De La Soul "3 Feet High and Rising" ***
Belle & Sebastian "The Third Eye Centre"
Feist "Reminder" ***
Elliott Smith "XO"
Mikal Cronin "MCII"
Elliott Smith "Figure 8"
Pavement "Slanted and Enchanted"
Mazzy Star "Season of Your Day"
James Blake "Overgrown"
Wilco "Ghost is Born"
Minus the Bear "Acoustics II"
R.E.M. "Murmur"
Interpol "Antics"
Interpol "Interpol"
The Jesus and Mary Chain "Psychocandy"
The Hold Steady "Stay Positive"
Frankie Rose "Interstellar"
Atmosphere "Seven's Travels"
David Lynch "The Big Dream" ***
Four Tet "LateNightTales"
Madlib Medicine Show "Pill Jar" ***
Pixies "Come On Pilgrim"
Superhumanoids "Exhibitionists"
Telekineses "Telekinesis"
Titus Andronicus "Local Business"
Volcano Choir "Repave" ***
Blur "Blur"
Toro Y Moi
Neko Case
Jagwar Ma "Howlin"
Franz Ferdinand "Right Thoughts, Right Words, Right Action"
Anchorman 2
Grizzly Bear Shield B-Sides
The Knife "Shaking the Habitual"
Sleigh Bells "Bitter Rivals"
Devendra Banhart "Mala"
Blouse "Blouse"
Goat "World Music"
Massive Attack "Blue Lines"

Not sure what the hostility is for. I inquired about a more focused discussion on UO exclusives in a UO exclusive thread. Now that the UO site does not let you filter by UO exclusives anymore (how the heck do you even get to the vinyl section now?) and discogs doesn't have a UO exclusive series this is one of the few places to get some good information. So thanks to uniquestyle88 for the list and continued work on it.

BTW the Charli XCX is just regular black.

Built To Spill - There Is No Enemy

Juilianna Barwick - Nepenthe

Wait, these have UO exclusive variants? Or they're just on sale in stores?

Does anyone have a UO store with clearanced copies of The Knife's Shaking the Habitual? Looking to grab two copies – 1 for myself and 1 for a good friend. Let me know if you can help me out.

I'm going to be at urban tomorrow and things I should look at for?

Edit: I'm not buying you anything, I was asking like what's some good tunes that I should snag if I see them that are exclusive to urban

I like that David Lynch album The Big Dream. UO exclusive color, comes with an awesome 7", 2 LP clear vinyl...$10 on sale.

A few newer UO Exclusives I didn't see listed:

Dazed & Confused OST on yellow vinyl

Sharon Van Etten on white vinyl (1000 copies)

UO EMPLOYEE TIPS AND ADVICe:

Don't trust the online pictures for vinyl. We've never had a yellow Warpaint record, and a lot of the ones on there with black vinyl pictures are colored. 

As for the $10 shipping, there are ways around that. You can go into a store and have them order anything online, and they will ship it to you for free. If you don't live near an UO, many stores will do it over the phone.

You can return vinyl if you buy one online or in store and don't get the exclusive, and you can return online orders in store.

We have the ability to check the inventory of every store in the company. We can call another store and have them ship records (or anything else) from another store directly to you, and the shipping is free.

I'll make a new thread or post on here the next time I see news about UO Exclusives or vinyl markdowns.

A few newer UO Exclusives I didn't see listed:

Dazed & Confused OST on yellow vinyl

Sharon Van Etten on white vinyl (1000 copies)

UO EMPLOYEE TIPS AND ADVICe:

Don't trust the online pictures for vinyl. We've never had a yellow Warpaint record, and a lot of the ones on there with black vinyl pictures are colored. 

As for the $10 shipping, there are ways around that. You can go into a store and have them order anything online, and they will ship it to you for free. If you don't live near an UO, many stores will do it over the phone.

You can return vinyl if you buy one online or in store and don't get the exclusive, and you can return online orders in store.

We have the ability to check the inventory of every store in the company. We can call another store and have them ship records (or anything else) from another store directly to you, and the shipping is free.

I'll make a new thread or post on here the next time I see news about UO Exclusives or vinyl markdowns.

That. Was an excellent post.