Urban Outfitters Exclusive Vinyl & Sale Discussion

UO EMPLOYEE TIPS AND ADVICe:

As for the $10 shipping, there are ways around that. You can go into a store and have them order anything online, and they will ship it to you for free. If you don't live near an UO, many stores will do it over the phone.

You can return vinyl if you buy one online or in store and don't get the exclusive, and you can return online orders in store.

We have the ability to check the inventory of every store in the company. We can call another store and have them ship records (or anything else) from another store directly to you, and the shipping is free.

Hot Topic - please fucking read this!

Ive listened to it on spotify, id pass on it. Even with that price

Btw does anyone if the white pony on their site has that black cover and not the original silver/gray cover? Also is it colored? Cause the color doesnt show up on my phone (the circle with the color doesnt load for me on my phone)and it says assorted.

Guest deleted

Don't know if this was mentioned, the Palo Alto OST has a UO exclusive that's a pink vinyl

It was... the pink vinyl is not limited edition so they don't have pressing numbers. (I asked)

Has anyone in this thread been to the Orlando Urban Outfitters during this crazy sale I've been reading about?

I'm going to be visiting Orlando later this week, and since there's no UO closer to where I live, I'd like to hit up UO if they have anything on sale, but would rather not go out of my way if they don't.

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of its gone by now, given that the Mall at Millenia is such a tourist-heavy place.

Has anyone in this thread been to the Orlando Urban Outfitters during this crazy sale I've been reading about?

I'm going to be visiting Orlando later this week, and since there's no UO closer to where I live, I'd like to hit up UO if they have anything on sale, but would rather not go out of my way if they don't.

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of its gone by now, given that the Mall at Millenia is such a tourist-heavy place.

I was actually there yesterday. They have 4 or 5 bins of $10 and lower vinyl. Don't know exactly what the sale you were talking about was supposed to be, but they had plenty of stuff. 

Edit: Does my post look weird to you all as well and if so, why?

I was actually there yesterday. They have 4 or 5 bins of $10 and lower vinyl. Don't know exactly what the sale you were talking about was supposed to be, but they had plenty of stuff. 

Edit: Does my post look weird to you all as well and if so, why?

A. Thanks a bunch. Yes, the $10 vinyl is what I was referring to. Super stoked.

B. Yes, the text in your post is running off the side on my browser as well.

You can get an employee to order ANY sale LP off the site for sale price (and 50% off)!!!! So you can pick up your favorite sale item regardless of whether it's physically in the store.

GO WILD.

Some people have gotten David Lynch's The Big Dream for $9.99 at some stores. It was full price at my store. How do I get it for the sale price and 50% off then?