Urban Outfitters Exclusive Vinyl & Sale Discussion

Just found these, decided to pick them up after the news of the LCW, LD reissues.

Snagged that free shipping and 10% off.

$35 shipped for both? Meh. Could be worse.

Thankfully. It was shipped from basically next door and only ended up with one dogeared corner.

Maybe they were like "who does this guy think he is shipping shit next door? Tim, no don't give him a cardboard sleeve. No, fuck him. He's lucky we don't send him a flaming bag of dog shit.. What? Oh yeah, use packing peanuts on that mustache wax - don't wanna drop it walking to my car"

B228357C-E293-4854-B444-ED4BA73C20C3_zps

B9436E5B-0C59-4AA6-8A3C-056E7496FA1B_zps

Oh, I wasn't calling you out or anything. I totally believe they'd do that, and was expecting something similar from them after hearing a few others complain about their shipping.  I was surprised when mine were actually properly packaged inside that silver bag.

I'm glad yours ended up in relatively good shape though. It'd be a major bummer if they'd gotten fucked up.

Oh, I wasn't calling you out or anything. I totally believe they'd do that, and was expecting something similar from them after hearing a few others complain about their shipping.  I was surprised when mine were actually properly packaged inside that silver bag.

I'm glad yours ended up in relatively good shape though. It'd be a major bummer if they'd gotten fucked up.

It wasn't really "hey are you calling me out?" It was more yup look at this shit. I probably should have added some words to my post.

It's funny to see the old K records etching scratched off of the reissue and replaced by Glacial Pace haha

It wasn't really "hey are you calling me out?" It was more yup look at this shit. I probably should have added some words to my post.

It's funny to see the old K records etching scratched off of the reissue and replaced by Glacial Pace haha

But did the vinyl on your stove cook up nice and make a good dinner?

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...

Anyone know if there's been an updated set of records on sale? They're having another 50% on sale items this weekend and was wondering if there's anything new to look for. My local store really cleared out their selection after the summer/Labor Day sale and hasn't seemed to mark even the records I know from this thread are usually on clearance, so any help would be appreciated.

Also, they had The Big Lebowski soundtrack on 'Bowling Ball Red.' Not sure this was exclusive to them, didn't see the Urban Exclusive sticker on it, but also hadn't really heard of this variant being out there either.

Anyone know if there's been an updated set of records on sale? They're having another 50% on sale items this weekend and was wondering if there's anything new to look for. My local store really cleared out their selection after the summer/Labor Day sale and hasn't seemed to mark even the records I know from this thread are usually on clearance, so any help would be appreciated.

Also, they had The Big Lebowski soundtrack on 'Bowling Ball Red.' Not sure this was exclusive to them, didn't see the Urban Exclusive sticker on it, but also hadn't really heard of this variant being out there either.

According to their website it's exclusive. I found some random stuff that was on clearance before and when I asked for a price check it was full price. They said they sent back a lot of the clearance stuff.