Urban Outfitters Exclusive Vinyl & Sale Discussion

Don't forget Eagulls - S/T

Added! Thanks, Scott. (it's an awesome album, by the way.)

I picked up a copy of Yo La Tengo's "I am Not Afraid of You..." for someone that PM'd me about it, but they bailed on me so I'm stuck with an extra copy. If anyone's looking for this, I'd love to trade for any of these

Pulp - Different Class

Television - Marquee Moon

Yo La Tengo - Painful

It's not the $20 that was stopping him, he was just saying, "If you're looking for this UO stuff, I'll get $20 of it for you, you buy and have mailed to my address a copy of Major/Minor."

Yeah, I am going to buy Major/Minor. I was just offering to get two records if someone doesn't have access to the titles they are looking for. My UO has almost everything except Washed Out.

Is this stuff going to be on sale until stock is out or is a limited thing?

I believe so, I was in there today and they all had $9.99 stickers over the price tag. I don't see them ripping all those off or printing new tags. This looks to me as a way to get these duds off the shelf to make room for new/better selling releases.

I believe so, I was in there today and they all had $9.99 stickers over the price tag. I don't see them ripping all those off or printing new tags. This looks to me as a way to get these duds off the shelf to make room for new/better selling releases.

Yes, I confirmed this. An employee said they were making room for new inventory.

Yeah, I am going to buy Major/Minor. I was just offering to get two records if someone doesn't have access to the titles they are looking for. My UO has almost everything except Washed Out.

It's such a good pressing I wouldn't want you to miss out while trying to nail down a deal, but trading is always fun too!

Stopped by my UO today and grabbed Warpaint - ST 2xLP red. They din't have a sale section at all. I found it in the main racks but wasn't marked down with a sticker. I asked the girl to check and it rang up for $9.99. I'm glad you guys listed what should have been marked down. This is a great album that I've wanted to pick up since I saw them at a music festival in May. 

They also had a couple copied of the Mumford & Sons box set. I think it said $56... did someone in here mention they were looking for it? 

Stopped by my UO today and grabbed Warpaint - ST 2xLP red. They din't have a sale section at all. I found it in the main racks but wasn't marked down with a sticker. I asked the girl to check and it rang up for $9.99. I'm glad you guys listed what should have been marked down. This is a great album that I've wanted to pick up since I saw them at a music festival in May.

They also had a couple copied of the Mumford & Sons box set. I think it said $56... did someone in here mention they were looking for it?

They were hoping that box set was on sale is what I recall. Urban has awful prices , but they have really been impressing me with these sales from time to time. If they cancel an order they issue a 20% coupon which is more than a lot of other sites do.

UO in Santa Barbara had ZERO sale items, unless I missed a tiny solitary cubby somewhere.  Meanwhile, Pasadena UO has two full free-standing racks, both sides, of sale items.  Gotta look around if you want 90s alt and 2010s major label electro-folk-indie records for $10.

yo thats some news! I thought you said Pasadena had a small nook of sales so I didn't even bother with that one anymore. Now I might have to check it out this week