Urban Outfitters Exclusive Vinyl & Sale Discussion

AHHH! GTFO! I'm so excited... I hope Yours Truly will get a pressing too!

Also, can we please get Break Your Heart Right Back as a single please???? Ok, thanks.

probably too late in the sale to catch this, but maybe for a future 30%-50% off event, if someone comes across Frankie Rose's "Interstellar" in pretty good condition and might be able to pick it up, let me know. Was at Urban in SF a month ago and they had a couple, went back yesterday and there were none. thanks for any help or leads!

• 2 weeks later...

hiiii so i had ordered halsey's ep and just received a cancellation notice from UO =\

if anyones willing to sell theirs please let me know! Urban gave me a 20% off / free shipping promo code that i'd be willing to give anyone who is kind enough to sell me their copy! <3 thanks

My store had like 6 copies when I got mine last week. I can swing by there and see if there's any left...

Thanks for checking!

I called around to different stores and found out that the store in SoHo, NYC had some copies and they offered to ship it to me. It showed up today in a garment bag :( :( :(

It was shipped to my parents house so I asked my mom to inspect it and she said the corners are bent but the vinyl itself seems fine.  I'll know for sure tomorrow when I pick it up from her.

• 2 weeks later...