Urban Outfitters Exclusive Vinyl & Sale Discussion

33 minutes ago, deltadon said:

All the UO vinyl is dinged up, ripped shrink wrap, or completely opened in store. I can't imagine their shipping being any better. Has anyone had good luck with shipping and or customer service for a bum record thats shipped?

The only record I ever ordered from them was the Brand New exclusive they had and it showed up fine

12 hours ago, deltadon said:

All the UO vinyl is dinged up, ripped shrink wrap, or completely opened in store. I can't imagine their shipping being any better. Has anyone had good luck with shipping and or customer service for a bum record thats shipped?

I only ordered twice but both came fine a few dinged up ones from store and some good ones so uo is all over the place with condition 

2 hours ago, fanboy101 said:

I only ordered twice but both came fine a few dinged up ones from store and some good ones so uo is all over the place with condition 

Not sure if they still do this or if it's a case by case thing but, a few years ago, I got a trashed store copy via their online site and I requested a clean/non-decimated replacement from their warehouse/distributor and the UO customer service person on the phone made it happen.

On 5/14/2018 at 6:46 AM, deltadon said:

I always wondered what the deal with that was.

• 3 weeks later...