Urban Outfitters Exclusive Vinyl & Sale Discussion

35 minutes ago, turk99 said:

It's available again to pre-order...

And within minutes, our neighborhood douchebag Rare @rogeoa8 Limiteds has more copies on eBay. I’m sure our pal Reggio will follow shortly. That’s why I didn’t post anything here yesterday, this place has just turned into a flipper’s paradise.

5 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

And within minutes, our neighborhood douchebag Rare @rogeoa8 Limiteds has more copies on eBay. I’m sure our pal Reggio will follow shortly. That’s why I didn’t post anything here yesterday, this place has just turned into a flipper’s paradise.

Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! I keep missing it!

1 minute ago, Roandy55 said:

Even at $30 shipping, UK flippers have decided this is worth a punt. Do UO items still have a habit of turning up with corner dings and seam splits?

last 3 orders have had the records housed in a regular mailer, the mailer wrapped in the air pocket things, fitted to sit inside of a larger box perfectly.

...with that, I still had a record show up with a seam split

1 hour ago, nardes said:

last 3 orders have had the records housed in a regular mailer, the mailer wrapped in the air pocket things, fitted to sit inside of a larger box perfectly.

...with that, I still had a record show up with a seam split

15 minutes ago, lamontbond said:

I got my Joey Bada$$ vinyl yesterday.  It was double packed but not very carefully and the corner got bent.  

Yes, I've only ever ordered 1 item from UO in the US which was the Ultraviolence exclusive, and after paying shipping plus an import charge it turned up with a huge seam split, so I'm very reluctant to order again. It's a shame the exclusives never seem to make it on to their UK site.

If you order a brand new item from their online store, you are more likely to get something straight from their warehouse that has been packed decently. If you order something older, you might end up getting beat up stock from a physical shop that was hastily thrown in a thin plastic bag and handed to the mail carrier. Exceptions in both cases but that's been my experience over the years.

On 9/7/2018 at 10:15 PM, Reshiram said:

Tried ordering Mac's album but it's not on the site, kinda sad because I was planning on picking it up in store but figured I'd just order it now since everyone is gonna want it now that he's passed. 

And not that anyone asked but I've been pretty down all day about it.

I was just about to order even though release was not till October , and they pulled it from the site

On 9/8/2018 at 12:15 AM, Reshiram said:

Tried ordering Mac's album but it's not on the site, kinda sad because I was planning on picking it up in store but figured I'd just order it now since everyone is gonna want it now that he's passed. 

And not that anyone asked but I've been pretty down all day about it.

It's back up:

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/mac-miller-swimming-limited-2xlp?category=new-vinyl-records-cassette-tapes&color=010

47 minutes ago, itsgoodtobefree said:

nice!

btw you can get 10% code if you register in UO Rewards