Urban Outfitters Exclusive Vinyl & Sale Discussion

• 5 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, mmhmm said:

Is the 20% member discount a code or? I don't see anything about it.

It was automatically taken at checkout but ended this morning I think. It had been running the last few days. Still confused about what the 15% extra thing is, unless that poster means they got a 15% code for signing up to be a new UO member.

Edited by swb

15 minutes ago, mmhmm said:

Is the 20% member discount a code or? I don't see anything about it.

Expired. UO will have something different everyday now for UO reward members

1st day 20% off, 2nd 50% off 2nd item + free worldwide delivery after 50 usd 

And you can use 10% discount with code which you receive for registration 

4 minutes ago, xen0m0rph said:

Expired. UO will have something different everyday now for UO reward members

1st day 20% off, 2nd 50% off 2nd item + free worldwide delivery after 50 usd 

And you can use 10% discount with code which you receive for registration 

How do you know they will have a different offer everyday?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I picked up Abra's "Rose" that I had wanted for a while at UO during their 30% off sale items weekend sale. It said $14.99 on the front (down from $28.98) and it rang as $3.49. Also found Joji's "Ballads 1" which I thought was sold out but it's not.

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/joji-ballads-1-limited-lp

6 hours ago, N8TRU1 said:

I picked up Abra's "Rose" that I had wanted for a while at UO during their 30% off sale items weekend sale. It said $14.99 on the front (down from $28.98) and it rang as $3.49. Also found Joji's "Ballads 1" which I thought was sold out but it's not.

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/joji-ballads-1-limited-lp

Nathan, how much was Joji?

Every record order I've received from UO has been damaged.  Each one has been out of stock so they end up offering me like 20% credit for the purchase.  Sucks to buy some collectible shit just to have it dinged up.  Don't think I'lll bother w UO anymore.  Hopefully it's just me.  First few times, the records weren't packaged correctly.  Latest (the Mac Miller Swimming white vinyl) were secured better but 3 of 4 corners were bent.

53 minutes ago, lamontbond said:

Every record order I've received from UO has been damaged.  Each one has been out of stock so they end up offering me like 20% credit for the purchase.  Sucks to buy some collectible shit just to have it dinged up.  Don't think I'lll bother w UO anymore.  Hopefully it's just me.  First few times, the records weren't packaged correctly.  Latest (the Mac Miller Swimming white vinyl) were secured better but 3 of 4 corners were bent.

Stuff that is low quantity and/or marked down is more likely to ship from an actual retail location and be trashed. It sucks! A majority of their non-low stock and non-clearance items do come brand new from their warehouse and are often exceptionally packed and double boxed. I'd avoid ordering from UO unless it's a record that is more likely to come from the latter source.

Edited by swb