Urban Outfitters Exclusive Vinyl & Sale Discussion

Hadn't been to an UO in awhile but I checked one out yesterday I have been going to for quite a few years and noticed they changed things up and now the vinyl section is less then half of what it used to be and they took out the entire sale section of the store. So now they only carry full priced items? Is this happening anywhere else? First time I ever seen an UO without a sale section anywhere in the country haha.

3 hours ago, hype said:

Hadn't been to an UO in awhile but I checked one out yesterday I have been going to for quite a few years and noticed they changed things up and now the vinyl section is less then half of what it used to be and they took out the entire sale section of the store. So now they only carry full priced items? Is this happening anywhere else? First time I ever seen an UO without a sale section anywhere in the country haha.

My store dropped their inventory to about 1/4 of what it used to be from just a year ago... including no more big wall. We still have a sale section, but it's a milk crate that is constantly being moved around the store. Sometimes it's in the home clearance section, then next week it's hidden in the women's clothes, then a month later it's tucked away next to the fitting rooms...

Edited by nardes

On 9/6/2019 at 8:41 AM, nardes said:

My store dropped their inventory to about 1/4 of what it used to be from just a year ago... including no more big wall. We still have a sale section, but it's a milk crate that is constantly being moved around the store. Sometimes it's in the home clearance section, then next week it's hidden in the women's clothes, then a month later it's tucked away next to the fitting rooms...

Same at my location.  Their vinyl section used to be massive.  It was the entire 2nd floor. Now its just their exclusives 

Edited by bear801

8 hours ago, ditc586 said:

I kicked myself for not buying the Bohemian Rhapsody soundtrack LP from Wal-Mart for $20, and I found it here for about the same price! 😃

That and Kacey Musgraves on clear vinyl, SOLD! 👍🏻

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...