Urban Outfitters Exclusive Vinyl & Sale Discussion

3 hours ago, nardes said:

ONE STEP CLOSER TO FEMME FATALE!!! :wub:

I'm not much of a Britney Spears fan, but I *am* a vinyl collector and I think these UO colored exclusives of LP's that have never been released on vinyl before are DEFINITELY worth the investment. That said, based on the timetable of the past ones, I was surprised to see Circus surface so quickly after In The Zone and Blackout. Glad I happened to be perusing the website and stumbled across it. This makes me wonder if Femme Fatale and Britney Jean could be far behind. I wish I had some kind of alert to let me know when they come out, as I missed the colored versions of ITZ and Blackout and had to pay a premium (nothing crazy) on eBay for them....

Edited by JPHendrick

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, rundmcc said:

The White Stripes - The White Stripes

The electrifying eponymous debut studio album from rock duo The White Stripes is available exclusively at UO in a limited 2k run of vinyl with a bonus poster included. Evoking a punky feel with elements of metal, blues and a DIY ethos, featuring the single “The Big Three Killed My Baby.”

56058613_010_b?$xlarge$&hei=900&qlt=80&fit=constrain

Just curious - how did you manage to find that? I don't see it when I do any vinyl search on the website. Obviously the link takes me to the page but even a search of "The White Stripes" in the search bar doesn't pull it up. Just wondering what else new exclusives I might be missing?

Weird. Delete cookies? 

I even went to their vinyl page and sorted by newest first and it’s the top result there too. 

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/vinyl-records-cassettes?order=Descending&sort=tile.product.newestColorDate

Edited by timsimmons

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have any word on Incredibad by The Lonely Island that UO was supposed to have out months ago?  Last I checked, it was backordered and scheduled to ship at the end of December.  I just checked their site and it doesn't come up now and my order isn't showing on their site.  If I search by order number from my confirmation email, it pulls up, but just says backordered.  Looked at my paypal account and the transaction isn't there now, so I guess they don't charge until it ships?

Regardless, I was looking forward to getting this and really curious as to what the hold up might be.

• 4 weeks later...