Urban Outfitters Exclusive Vinyl & Sale Discussion

3 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

Is it true that UO can't change the address on an existing order that hasn't shipped? Specifically a pre-order. That's what they told me today even though they have the contact option to change your address......

Id use their chat and try getting someone else. There’s no way they can’t change that.

5 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Id use their chat and try getting someone else. There’s no way they can’t change that.

I've been trying to use their chat but they don't have agents available. Their FAQ now says "We start working on your order as soon as we get it, so we are unable to make any changes or modifications to an order after it has been placed and confirmed."

Kind of crazy. They said they'd have to cancel it and then I could place a new order but I'd rather not do that for a pre-order set to ship soon.

1 hour ago, N8TRU said:

Kind of crazy. They said they'd have to cancel it and then I could place a new order but I'd rather not do that for a pre-order set to ship soon.

Did you call? Not a store, but the number on their site. You’ll have to wait half an hour, but it’s the only way I got things done with this ass backwards company.

Edited by MyEnemy

32 minutes ago, Reshiram said:

Now give me Fergie's The Dutchess on a gold and red record and I can die a happy man. Oh and I'll take any Justin album on colored wax too.

EDIT: WHY IS THIS SOLD OUT ALREADY GOD DAMMIT.

I'm gonna go ahead and say that not all 3000 were listed, based on many past experiences with UO. I think you'll be able to get it. If not it'll be b-a-n-a-n-a-s.

1 hour ago, Reshiram said:

Perfect, I missed it again cause I was driving to 3 targets that said they had Ring Fit Adventure. The last 2 told me they just sold the last copy. 

This is not my day, imma take a nap.

You missed the big amazon restock today too then. Ouch. Follow wario64 on twitter and turn on notifications (warning you will be getting a lot of notifications) and you’ll know what’s up with the hard to find game shit and all the deals.