Urban Outfitters Exclusive Vinyl & Sale Discussion

4 minutes ago, jhulud said:

If you order an LP available now & another that’s one “preorder”, will they ship together or does UO split the shipping? Or better off ordering separately? 

I recently ordered both Kim Petras releases together and they shipped the clearance one out immediately and shipped the other when it released

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Hierophant1991 said:

So the lady gaga record.... Box set? or just a Gatefold with the inner sleeves just printed with the album art ? 

I’m imagining a Lana Born To Die/Paradise type slipcase. Price seems to good to be a boxset, and you can see the blonde cover of The Fame Monster is slightly bigger than the two other covers on the mockup.

12 minutes ago, HeartSwells said:

I’m imagining a Lana Born To Die/Paradise type slipcase. Price seems to good to be a boxset, and you can see the blonde cover of The Fame Monster is slightly bigger than the two other covers on the mockup.

I think you’re right I went and ahead and picked it up because afaik it’s the only non picture disc of the fame monster.

"Made just for Record Store Day" and "available exclusively at Urban Outfitters" in the same sentence is the most contradictory sentence I've read in awhile. But I just finally watched Into The Spiderverse and was surprised that I actually really liked that Sunflower song lol I would buy it on a 7" for $5 

1 hour ago, CatsNJazz said:

"Made just for Record Store Day" and "available exclusively at Urban Outfitters" in the same sentence is the most contradictory sentence I've read in awhile. But I just finally watched Into The Spiderverse and was surprised that I actually really liked that Sunflower song lol I would buy it on a 7" for $5 

I think Urban Outfitters is officially the largest retailer of records in the world (at least that was the case a year or two back) so regardless of my opinion of them it's nice they're getting some vinyl out to people.