Urban Outfitters Exclusive Vinyl & Sale Discussion

1 hour ago, N8TRU said:

In regards to vinyl they've gotten really bad over the last couple of years. If it wasn't for a friend finding me some stuff in store I would have been really screwed over the last few times I got records from them. Best advice I can give is don't give them your money right now.

Considering the titles they’ve been putting out lately, that won’t be a problem for me

7 hours ago, OldKentuckyShark said:

Considering the titles they’ve been putting out lately, that won’t be a problem for me

Same. I went in a store a couple weeks ago and they had less than 30 different titles. All overpriced and none of them interested me. I could get a lot of the titles elsewhere for cheaper.

• 3 weeks later...

I needed to change my address on the 3 Kesha records shipping next month. Sent a chat to customer service and unfortunately they can't change it after 30 minutes after the order is placed. Since everything was in stock they offered to cancel it and I could reorder. To my surprise they sent a $10 off $50 coupon as an apology and I got the same thing but for $10 less. Pretty cool of them to provide that.

1 minute ago, N8TRU said:

I needed to change my address on the 3 Kesha records shipping next month. Sent a chat to customer service and unfortunately they can't change it after 30 minutes after the order is placed. Since everything was in stock they offered to cancel it and I could reorder. To my surprise they sent a $10 off $50 coupon as an apology and I got the same thing but for $10 less. Pretty cool of them to provide that.

That’s awesome! Make sure you setup mail forwarding with USPS when you move! 

https://www.usps.com/manage/forward.htm

4 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

Dang you got lucky. I ordered a record last year from them. When it came, it was trashed. Emailed back and forth with like 6 different customer service reps (on the same email thread). They sent me a label to ship it back and told me they'd send out a replacement. I sent mine back, waited almost a month and they ended up just refunding me. Went to order again and it was sold out. Now flippers are trying to get upwards of $90 for it. So I still don't have a replacement.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...