Urban Outfitters Exclusive Vinyl & Sale Discussion

it's in my top 5 of the year. such a fun record.

I really, really do like "So Many Details" and absolutely love all of his earlier work, including Les Sins, etc. Maybe I just wasn't in the right frame of mind when I heard it.  I'll definitely give it another listen.  

I really, really do like "So Many Details" and absolutely love all of his earlier work, including Les Sins, etc. Maybe I just wasn't in the right frame of mind when I heard it. I'll definitely give it another listen.

So many details is easily one of the biggest jams of the year

if you have an UO in your area that doesn't have this record and you don't want to pay shipping. they can definitely allow you to order it and ship it for free. mine just shipped.

I ordered this from the San Francisco store Wednesday afternoon, and it was on my doorstop Friday morning, shipped from Reno. Amazing.

There's a colored Toro Y Moi record now and I really want it but won't pay 10 bucks for shipping. ugh. 

Hoping it pops up near my house soon, but I don't have high hopes.

Man, the color for the Toro y Moi album is awesome. I'll definitely be hitting up my UO in the coming weeks.

I really want that Toro record. Anyone up for a bulk order (Over $50 for free shipping online) and whoever does the online order has the others pay for media mail shipping?

Thought the Toro record was going to be in store but I talked to a manager and he told me it was "online only." Told him how the shipping was too crazy and he let me talk to a sales rep for UO over the phone and I got it for $22.84, total. Free shipping.

So I'd say go to UO and ask to place an order over the phone. Kinda stumbled into myself but it worked for me.

Thought the Toro record was going to be in store but I talked to a manager and he told me it was "online only." Told him how the shipping was too crazy and he let me talk to a sales rep for UO over the phone and I got it for $22.84, total. Free shipping.

So I'd say go to UO and ask to place an order over the phone. Kinda stumbled into myself but it worked for me.

Good to know! I'll try to remember that when I head back through ATL.

A new UO Exclusive just hit the shelves today: 2XLP (1 translucent green, 1 translucent orange) Yo Gabba Gabba "The Super Music Friends Show" compilation with Toro Y Moi, Band Of Horses, Belle & Sebastian, The Roots, etc.

Gatefold with download card.

Not listed on the UO website as of writing (12/11).

Hi, I'm new to the boards.  Been a casual collector of vinyl for a few years.

Anyways, with two kids (ages 2 & 4) who are obsessed with Yo Gabba, I knew this record was a must own for me.  I bought it off UO's website ($10 for shipping! WTF?) in late December.

My 2xLP copy is a pale blue and light pink.  I've heard there are a few variations on the colors of this release... but I don't know for sure.

We listen to it all the time... its something my kids and us adults can enjoy together.  My favorite track is Biz Markee's "Pancakes & Syrup" (even though I'm not a huge hip-hop fan) and Weezer's "All My Friends Are Insects."