Urban Outfitters Exclusive Vinyl & Sale Discussion

If it is the one on blue In think there is a copy or two left by me.

if you could check next time you're there, that would be awesome. I got the cash and everything. the closest UO to me used to have a ton of them but they're all gone now and all they had was alabama shakes and the beatles pretty much. so bummed.

• 2 weeks later...

Since there's 15 pages to this thread, I haven't checked them all, so this might have come up already.

Back in 2011, Neon Indian released Era Extraña through Urban in a cool translucent coke bottle green.

http://www.discogs.com/Neon-Indian-Era-Extraña/release/3335818

I wish I picked one up. The album is okay, but way better in coke bottle green.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just ordered The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Exclusive green vinyl. Add that to the list. Great soundtrack

Confirmed - got my copy in the mail today, looks great, haven't had a chance to listen to it yet

EDIT: Cleaned it up before playing, sounds great, clear with little surface noise. My stylus had a little trouble getting into the first groove, had to drop it 3 times, may be time to recalibrate, but just an fyi for other people

oh shit, gonna have to get it from UO then. Even in the pictures on their site it looks sweet.

I was contemplating the standard, colored made my decision easy.

Also - I was in the Burlington Mall (MA) and they had 3 copies of the UO Exclusive Youth Lagoon on blue. I probably won't be round there for a while, but just an fyi.