Urban Outfitters Exclusive Vinyl & Sale Discussion

• 2 weeks later...

Went to my first UO today. Not too many collectors/listeners around here. PACKED with vinyl all over. PACKED. I need to read these pages to see if I missed anything.

If you find either of the following, I'll hook you up with cash money:

Father John Misty - Fear Fun on blue wax

M83 - Hurry Up, We're Dreaming 2xLP on blue & pink wax

Record retail is dead, huh? I wonder if he knows about anything outside of UO, like Hot Topic, FYE, or any of the hundreds of small record shops that are still open nowadays that happen to sell records. I know he was talking about "big record stores," but saying that record retail is dead is... a bit of a stretch.

If you find either of the following, I'll hook you up with cash money:

Father John Misty - Fear Fun on blue wax

M83 - Hurry Up, We're Dreaming 2xLP on blue & pink wax

If abovetheearth's UO doesn't have it, I might be able to get you Father John Misty. Last time I went I remember seeing a few copies. Let me know.

If abovetheearth's UO doesn't have it, I might be able to get you Father John Misty. Last time I went I remember seeing a few copies. Let me know.

Hell yeah! If your UO still has the blue version (probably has a sticker on the shrinkwrap denoting it) I'd love one and can Paypal you as soon as you get it. Thanks!

Hell yeah! If your UO still has the blue version (probably has a sticker on the shrinkwrap denoting it) I'd love one and can Paypal you as soon as you get it. Thanks!

It's been about a month since I've been there, and Father John Misty just played a sold out show here last night that was pretty hyped up, so I've got low expectations that they're still there. But, I've got nothing better to do tonight, so I'll go check right now.

I was in my local UO today and saw a limited red soundtrack to the TV show True Blood - Season 4. Looking at their website it does not mention it being an UO exclsuive but I have not seen it for sale at any other shops online so am thinking it may be an exclusive. I really know nothing about the show but there were some pretty cool bands on the soundtrack....

The UO website is also showing Of Monsters & Men on pink vinyl...exclusive?

Update: Nevermind, it's also available from Of Monsters' webstore.

The UO website is also showing Of Monsters & Men on pink vinyl...exclusive?

Update: Nevermind, it's also available from Of Monsters' webstore.

no, all of them are that color

jk just saw this but yeeea

Edited by Tianna!

• 2 weeks later...