Urban Outfitters Exclusive Vinyl & Sale Discussion

I saw that Savages record back on their site, supposedly on clear vinyl, with a sticker indicating that, but I just got mine in (free shipping through the store) and it doesn't have the sticker. Pretty sure they don't refund opened records so I guess I'll have to take it back in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I just checked two UOs and they seem to have a sale section for vinyl. Sealed records marked down to 9.99 for no apparent reason

Snagged junip - s/t, wilco - a ghost is born, built to spill - you in reverse, and the yo gabba gabba record.

They had a ton of other good ones too including wild beasts - present tense

I just tried placing an order and the free shipping didn't work.

Did you end up placing that order?  Unrelated to anything that popped up recently, but there's a UO exclusive I'd like to grab.  Figures I'd miss the free shipping by one day.  The cheapest shipping is currently $10, though, so fuck that noise.  Any stateside members want to bundle up to save on shipping?  I need $25 more to qualify us for free shipping.

Did you end up placing that order?  Unrelated to anything that popped up recently, but there's a UO exclusive I'd like to grab.  Figures I'd miss the free shipping by one day.  The cheapest shipping is currently $10, though, so fuck that noise.  Any stateside members want to bundle up to save on shipping?  I need $25 more to qualify us for free shipping.

the record i was going to order is less than $25, but i'd be down.

A very, very, very good day for scoring something I didn't think I would...

De La Soul - 3 ft. High and Rising - UO exclusive Pink and Yellow 2LP - $9.99

Bonus Scores...

The Frankie Rose splatter that was posted in this thread earlier. Gorgeous splatter on this thing. - $9.99

Feist - The Reminder - UO exclusive Red LP -$9.99 - (I bought one for a friend as well)

Before this morning, I had been in my local UO only once. I'm still grinning about the De La.....

Feist - The Reminder - UO exclusive Red LP -$9.99 - (I bought one for a friend as well)

Let me know if your friend decides s/he doesn't want the one...

I've always lusted for that variant.  Can't believe you got it for so cheap.  Were there any more in stock?  A kind soul here at VC was willing to help me out with one, a while back, but it was priced ridiculously at the time.  Would've ran me about $37 PPD, if I recall.

Congrats on the score(s).

Derek, my UO had plenty of the Feist. I'm headed out of town for a few days, but I'd be happy to help when I get back, or you can call my local store and maybe work something out??? When I say plenty, the guy helping me said " oh yeah dude, we've got more in the back". I just smiled......

They also had the Best Coast release that was limited to 2000. White, I think? One Sky Ferreira that was green. Two Portandia 7", and I can't remember anything else off the top right now

Derek, my UO had plenty of the Feist. I'm headed out of town for a few days, but I'd be happy to help when I get back, or you can call my local store and maybe work something out??? When I say plenty, the guy helping me said " oh yeah dude, we've got more in the back". I just smiled......

They also had the Best Coast release that was limited to 2000. White, I think? One Sky Ferreira that was green. Two Portandia 7", and I can't remember anything else off the top right now

It's not urgent, but if you wouldn't mind swinging back around whenever you can - if it's not out of your way - I'd love to get my hands on that Feist for $10. I suppose they didn't have any copies of Metals on their exclusive variant, did they?