Frankie Rose - Herein Wild

Okkervil River - The Silver Gymnasium

Elliot Smith - XO

Elliot Smith - Figure 8

The Jesus and Mary Chain - Psycho Candy

Telekinesis - Telekinesis

Wilco - A Ghost Is Born

Superchunk - I Hate Music

Not bad. I say go to your nearest one. They had the Feist album I wanted but it was beaten all to hell. 

Stopped by tonight. The've expanded the vinyl section about 5x larger than it was last time I was in there. There was also a section of "vintage" records, where you could get your fill of The Moody Blues, and Culture Club. I only found two records in the clearance section. None of the records mentioned in this thread were marked $9.99, but that's what they rang up as. Here's what I picked up.

De La Soul - 3 Feet High and Rising

Serge Gainbourg & Jane Birkin - s/t

Mikal Cronin - MCII

Picked up an extra copy of De La Soul, so if you want it Kess, PM me. 

I went and about 50 titles were on sale. I got these for 10 bucks each:

Pavement - Slanted Enchanted

No Doubt - Return of Saturn

Frankie Rose - Herein Wild

Okkervil River - The Silver Gymnasium

Elliot Smith - XO

Elliot Smith - Figure 8

The Jesus and Mary Chain - Psycho Candy

Telekinesis - Telekinesis

Wilco - A Ghost Is Born

Superchunk - I Hate Music

Not bad. I say go to your nearest one. They had the Feist album I wanted but it was beaten all to hell.

I need that XO by Elliott Smith.

If someone doesn't mind checking if they have the De La Soul UO exclusive in their store for me and is willing to sell it to me, that would rock and I'd throw in a little extra for ya. They had two copies at my store and they were both in terrible, ripped up condition.

My store had three more copies. I picked out the best two when I went yesterday, but the damage wasn't too bad on the rest of them. It was mostly corner dings/bends. I could stop by after work tomorrow and pick you up one. I could even text you a picture of them before I buy one so you can see what condition it's in. 

My store had three more copies. I picked out the best two when I went yesterday, but the damage wasn't too bad on the rest of them. It was mostly corner dings/bends. I could stop by after work tomorrow and pick you up one. I could even text you a picture of them before I buy one so you can see what condition it's in.

PM'd, you rock.

If he doesn't end up wanting it, Ill take it.

"Brush, Brush, Brush, yeah......Brush, Brush, Brush, yeah" - of Montreal on Yo Gabba Gabba. This has got me groovin', I'll admit

Got 2 Yo Gabba Gabba UO exclusives today. $9.99 a piece. (One for a friend)

Can't believe those were there. Crazy. My new sale spot!

I just looked up the tracklist for that thing and I want it so badly, it's crazy how many bands were on that show. Does it come with a CD or download code? Here's to hoping the come out with a volume 2 of that with the Taking Back Sunday and My Chemical Romance songs on it