Urban Outfitters Exclusive Vinyl & Sale Discussion

On 5/28/2016 at 9:28 PM, aju2streets said:

Has anyone seen any $10 records there lately? The one I go to used to have a huge section of $10 stuff but now mixes just a few throughout the normal albums

Last time I was there in early May I saw no such thing but it was also one of the bigger locations in Manhattan so maybe it is different in a smaller market 

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

urban has a bunch of different records at stores for $2 each like nick jonas s/t, light last album, msmr first album, new found glory resurrection ascension, and more. also a bunch for 10 like tove lo, carrie underwood ect they might be others that i don't know about depending on locaction 

i did pick up lights msmr and nick jonas 

Edited by fanboy101

1 hour ago, fanboy101 said:

urban has a bunch of different records at stores for $2 each like nick jonas s/t, light last album msmr first album, new found glory resurrection ascension, and a more and a bunch for 10 like tove lo, carrie underwood ect they might be others thsat i don't know about depending on locaction 

i did pick up lights msmr and nick jonas 

what store was this? Might have to hit my local store up!

14 minutes ago, aju2streets said:

Last week I picked up those 2 exclusive Modest Mouse EP's and the Built To Spill album from last year for $2 each. The Built To Spill ended up being the blue variant so that was a complete steal

Nice, I'll have to stop by the local one on the way home from work

On 9/19/2016 at 2:09 PM, nardes said:

what store was this? Might have to hit my local store up!

different ones in ct cuz i just got 5sos(wish it was the pink up exclusive but it was the just the regular black one) charli xcx(uo pink exclusive)  $2 each and tove lo for $5 not 10 cuz i had used one of my $5 coupons 

Edited by fanboy101

1 hour ago, nardes said:

Went and picked up Robyn's Body Talk (!!!!! :wub:), Charli XCX's Sucker, and 5SOS's Sounds Good Feels Good all for $2 a piece! They also had Kid Rock's Devil Without a Cause for $2, but I passed :D

Body talk for $2??? Talk about a steal. Saw her at the Hollywood bowl and again in Chicago. Incredible live show. Good find!

3 hours ago, drivervr628 said:

Body talk for $2??? Talk about a steal. Saw her at the Hollywood bowl and again in Chicago. Incredible live show. Good find!

YUP! I was so excited!!! I still  haven't been able to see her live... she's definitely at the top of my list!

30 minutes ago, [Banned User] said:

This is at all their Locations? Wondering how long this will last. I'll try and get to the one near me this week. 

Should be... my Charli XCX album didn't have a barcode on it, so they had to look it up in their system, and it was $1.99 in there. Try and get there ASAP... my one store was practically cleared out, while the other didn't have much left