Jump to content

Urban Outfitters Exclusive Vinyl & Sale Discussion


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are looking for brand new, sealed records I would highly suggest www.mrvinyls.com, they have a catalogue of over 27,000 releases at great prices and they also provide an amazing customer suppor

As someone who has been both dead broke and well off, I have nothing but empathy for people who are broke and no judgment on how they spend their money. That life can suck really bad and you deal with

A few newer UO Exclusives I didn't see listed:   Dazed & Confused OST on yellow vinyl Sharon Van Etten on white vinyl (1000 copies)   UO EMPLOYEE TIPS AND ADVICe:   Don't trust the online p

35 minutes ago, turk99 said:

It's available again to pre-order...

And within minutes, our neighborhood douchebag Rare @rogeoa8 Limiteds has more copies on eBay. I’m sure our pal Reggio will follow shortly. That’s why I didn’t post anything here yesterday, this place has just turned into a flipper’s paradise.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

And within minutes, our neighborhood douchebag Rare @rogeoa8 Limiteds has more copies on eBay. I’m sure our pal Reggio will follow shortly. That’s why I didn’t post anything here yesterday, this place has just turned into a flipper’s paradise.

Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! I keep missing it!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Roandy55 said:

Even at $30 shipping, UK flippers have decided this is worth a punt. Do UO items still have a habit of turning up with corner dings and seam splits?

last 3 orders have had the records housed in a regular mailer, the mailer wrapped in the air pocket things, fitted to sit inside of a larger box perfectly.

...with that, I still had a record show up with a seam split

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nardes said:

last 3 orders have had the records housed in a regular mailer, the mailer wrapped in the air pocket things, fitted to sit inside of a larger box perfectly.

...with that, I still had a record show up with a seam split

 

15 minutes ago, lamontbond said:

I got my Joey Bada$$ vinyl yesterday.  It was double packed but not very carefully and the corner got bent.  

Yes, I've only ever ordered 1 item from UO in the US which was the Ultraviolence exclusive, and after paying shipping plus an import charge it turned up with a huge seam split, so I'm very reluctant to order again. It's a shame the exclusives never seem to make it on to their UK site.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you order a brand new item from their online store, you are more likely to get something straight from their warehouse that has been packed decently. If you order something older, you might end up getting beat up stock from a physical shop that was hastily thrown in a thin plastic bag and handed to the mail carrier. Exceptions in both cases but that's been my experience over the years.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/7/2018 at 10:15 PM, Reshiram said:

Tried ordering Mac's album but it's not on the site, kinda sad because I was planning on picking it up in store but figured I'd just order it now since everyone is gonna want it now that he's passed. 

 

And not that anyone asked but I've been pretty down all day about it.

I was just about to order even though release was not till October , and they pulled it from the site

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2018 at 12:15 AM, Reshiram said:

Tried ordering Mac's album but it's not on the site, kinda sad because I was planning on picking it up in store but figured I'd just order it now since everyone is gonna want it now that he's passed. 

 

And not that anyone asked but I've been pretty down all day about it.

It's back up:

 

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/mac-miller-swimming-limited-2xlp?category=new-vinyl-records-cassette-tapes&color=010

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, itsgoodtobefree said:

nice!

 

btw you can get 10% code if you register in UO Rewards

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

oh my wow GIF by ESPN Deportes

 

Please disable AdBlock OR sign-in in order to be able to access our website...

I Understand, I'll disable it for this website