Urban Outfitters Exclusive Vinyl & Sale Discussion

13 hours ago, teakay said:

FM! arrived Friday. 

Yeah I got mine Wednesday. It sounds good. I fucking hate that UO slapped a giant product sticker on the shrink tho. Tried getting it off but couldn't get a clean removal so I unfortunately had to take the shrink off and cut out the hype sticker. Forgot how short the album was. But for $20 shipped, not a bad deal

Britney Spears - Oops!...I Did It Again

5000 - White w/ Purple Swirl (Urban Outfitters Exclusive)
spacer.png
Available exclusively at UO, the seminal Britney Spears album Oops!...I Did It Again, pressed to 5000 units of white vinyl with purple swirl. On vinyl for the first time ever, the second studio album from Spears was an instant pop sensation with the mega-hits we’re still singing, including the title track, “Lucky” and “Stronger.” 2000, Jive.

3 hours ago, rhcp02 said:

Thank you sir!! Had a $5 off reward was just lookin for something to use it on!! Wonder if this will sell out quick like Baby, one more time. I think that was a way smaller pressing. 

Baby One More Time on pink was /2500. I would imagine this will be around for a while. I just placed an order using a 20% off code. Ugh...

27 minutes ago, Captain Chrismo said:

That's how I got mine too. Damn...that other packing job is awful.

Same. My Vince Staples record showed up double boxed as well. I guess it all depends on how the people packing these records feel that day. One day someone will be like "well it's already in a bag I'll just throw a shipping label on it I guess". Then the person next to them is packing an order like it's getting hand delivered going though a warzone or something. You never know what you're going to get with Urban Outfitters. I think the worst part is that you'll never know what the condition of the record is in if it's coming from one of their stores. I'll go into UO sometimes to browse their record section and then I'll see the majority of their records unwrapped with bent covers all because some kid wanted a cool picture for the 'gram holding up a vinyl record. 

On 4/4/2019 at 6:55 AM, Jesus Of Suburbia said:

sLDVYKZ.jpg

Shoutout to Urban Outfitters for the amazing packaging they shipped my copy of Riot in...

It's always random with OU. I've gotten the double boxed records, and I've also gotten a record opened with a shipping label on the saran wrap. Take it in-store if you can and they'll replace it no problem. If they have them in-store they'll let you swap out for a clean copy.