PO: BOXER - Undertow 12" FFO: Title Fight, Balance & Composure, Turnover

4-1.jpg5.jpg

BOXER'sUndertow EP on 12" Vinyl! It has 2 color variations, gapless playback, and plays at a silky smooth 45 RPM for optimum audio quality! Snag you copy now! Also, a couple sweet combo packs. All orders come with free stickers! Purple /150. Green /100. Only 250 pressed. Click here to order! - Only $8.

BOXER Bandcamp: http://boxerrva.bandcamp.com

++UPDATED: September 25, 2012++

-SALE: EVERY order this week with come packed with free shit. You are guaranteed to either get a FREE 7", 12", or CD in every order. Plus I will throw in as much other FREE shit as I can (stickers, patches, video game discs, download codes, DVDs, posters, etc). (Ends September 30th)! I am moving and this is a fun way make things easier on my back!

http://reveillerecords.limitedrun.com

- Only 20 of the Green Splatter left from us, half of those are tied up in combo packs. After it's gone you'll have to get it from the band when they're on tour.

-BOXER is in the studio this weekend recording 3 new songs with Will Yip. The songs will be used for an upcoming Split release they will be doing with EYES WIDE (PA).

1.jpg6.jpg

7.jpg3.jpg

Thanks for all the positivity guys! If you dig them Like them on Facebook this way you can stay up to date! They are hitting the road at the end of August, as well as, doing another one this winter. A new split release will be coming out later this year with a band I'm sure you will all enjoy! Thanks again and help spread the word!

http://www.facebook.com/boxerrva

Vinyl + T-shirt combos ar enow available! Here's the shirt design.

knife_preview.jpg

Really diggin this band, gonna be getting both variants today in a bit cause I can't choose which color is more awesome and I can't resist the price hehe. Good sound and everything.

I got your order today! Thanks so much! I'm glad you're enjoying the release!

Make 2X for fat people ;)

They are printed on Gilden Heavy Duty T's. 100% cotton, preshrunk. I think they run a little big, so maybe an XL will fit. Hope that helps!

I'll be caving soon. I get paid this thursday so expect another order by then! Hahaha

Sweet, Dom! You're the man! Thanks so much for the support!

No problem, I love supporting music, even when its GOOD music haha. Next week I might just up and buy the shirt too, I dig it. Besides, I need to cycle out some old shirts and make room for new ones B)

New shirts always feel the best. I just recently replaced all of my old B9 shirts with new ones from Defeater, Have Heart, and Polar Bear Club!

What colour does Cats? Aye! Records have? I tried your webstore and there's shipping options for everywhere but Australia!

What colour does Cats? Aye! Records have? I tried your webstore and there's shipping options for everywhere but Australia!

The purple variant comes with the Cats Aye pre-order, but if you want the green just make a note on their order page and he'll let me know and I'll make sure you get the color you want. We run our store via Limited Run and they currently don't have support for Australia for some reason. Sorry about that. If you have any problems though just shoot me an e-mail. Thanks for the support! I love it when people across the globe get into the music we're putting out!

I might be an idiot, but when I select the purple one there isn't any shipping option to Canada. Should I just order green and add a note for purple?

Hey man, just added a Canada option. Just make sure you select the Canada product from the drop down and mention the color in the notes section. If you need help shoot me an email. Thanks!!

Also, shipping may be a bit steep but I'll throw in some free stuff to make it worthwhile.