PO: BOXER - Undertow 12" FFO: Title Fight, Balance & Composure, Turnover

im waiting to order to see the variants, so whenever you get chance, please post pics!

Will do! We're expecting them to be in sometime next week. I promise they'll look sick though we put a lot of effort into making sure the artwork all matched really well and upgraded almost everything we could.

-140-160g vinyl

-Upgraded card stock for the jacket

-Premium matte finish on the jacket with a velvety finish

-Full color labels

-Premium color variants - the haze is exclusive to PP and the splatter is a heavy splatter not the normal splatter

-Glossy lyric sheet

-Digital download card

-It's a 12" that spins at 45 instead of 33rpm for optimum sound quality

-Free stickers

Plus it's a single sided EP so the B-side is a slick surface so the colors should really pop.

Stoked for you all to see the final product.

All orders have been shipped. Thanks to everyone who order from us! I really hope you enjoy it! Your support means the world to me!

Please tell your friends about the band and give them the download code if you don't need it and a sticker or two. I gave extras to everyone.

I'll have pictures soon. I'm just trying to get them to look professional. Getting the colors I show up right in a photo is really though.

Also, big ups to whoever had me draw a dinosaur fighting a bear on the box. The mail woman gave me a weird look when I handed her that one. I hope you like it, I'm bad no stretch of the imagination an artist.

Thanks again guys!

Nice! the green looks awesome! the purple almost looks a little more red but it still turned out nicely! should have my copies by the end of the week, will definitely post pics!

Yeah, the purple looks a little more red in the pictures, but it's actually a little more pinkish-purpleish in real life. I had trouble getting it to look like it actually does. With that said, yeah, I expected it to be more of a deeper purple since we chose the deepest purple they offered. But I guess the guy mixing things didn't do it all that well. It still looks sick though, I think you'll be happy with it.

Honestly i think so too, and the green really came out awesome in my opinion; the shade of green that came out looks pretty badass. I got the green one for me and the purple for my girlfriend. if it even remotely looks like purple, she will instantly like it haha.

Thanks to William we got our copies today and have 6 copies up for sale, 5 on the green with black splatter. Whats the 6th copy you ask? Why that's a test press. One lucky person will recieve a test press instead of a normal copy.

This label, band, and release rules.

http://www.secretaudioclub.com/products/boxer-undertow-12vinyl-ep

Mr. Leary

1. Green w/ black splatter arrived today, thanks.

2. Thanks for the hand written thank you.

3. You live on Rambo Street. Lucky mother fucker.

Glad you enjoyed it! And yes, I get that a lot. People must fucking love Rambo haha.

Got them in the mail today, sounds and looks awesome. Definitely some of the prettiest records I own. Thanks RR!

Aww schucks, thanks buddy!

got mine today also. records look great. I’m really happy I got both colors. not to mention the note. made my day.

Glad to brighten up your day! Thanks for the support!

Thanks to William we got our copies today and have 6 copies up for sale, 5 on the green with black splatter. Whats the 6th copy you ask? Why that's a test press. One lucky person will recieve a test press instead of a normal copy.

This label, band, and release rules.

http://www.secretaud...rtow-12vinyl-ep

RR <3s Secret Audio Club! Order a copy from them, you have a 1 out of 6 chance to win a TEST PRESS of the release! Plus they have super rad deals, records you can't find anywhere else, and special promotions going on all the time!