PO: BOXER - Undertow 12" FFO: Title Fight, Balance & Composure, Turnover

Hey man, just added a Canada option. Just make sure you select the Canada product from the drop down and mention the color in the notes section. If you need help shoot me an email. Thanks!!

Also, shipping may be a bit steep but I'll throw in some free stuff to make it worthwhile.

I just ordered, thanks! I already have one Beavis And Butthead shirt which my girlfriend thinks is more than enough haha.

You guys are all out of those shirts huh? The ones you should on the first page of this thread, not the Beavis and Butthead one.

Nope we still have them. Right now they are only in the vinyl packages. But later tonight I'll throw some up alone. They'll be $10. What size were you looking for?

A large size

Put the T-shirts up alone for ya! Thanks again!

http://reveillerecords.limitedrun.com/products/503189-boxer-knife-t-shirt

Bought both, couldn't resist either color. Being a variant whore will be the death of me.

Thanks for the order Madie! Can't wait to get these out to you!

Orders have been shipped from the plant to us, so orders should be here in a week or so. Right on schedule.

We only have about 20 or so of the green with black splatter variant left up in the store. So if you want one of those of suggest you grab it quick because the only other place you'll be able to get it from after that is from the band on one of their upcoming tours.

T-shirts are also in limited quanities now.

Thanks again for the continued support. And if you haven't checked the album out yet do so, punknews just gave it a 4/5 stars, and it's been getting positive praises from other notable sites like Room13, The Next Great Band, and Bad Scene Media.

Give it a listen: http://reveillerecords.bandcamp.com/

i thought this was for a Pressing of Boxer - The Hurt Process.. i will check this out though!

Please do! We're stoked to be putting this release out and gave the vinyl the works - highest grade matte cover, 2 premium colors, upgraded cardstock, full color labels and lyric sheet, DL card, and free stickers!

Hey guys we are looking at sites to distro the Boxer vinyl, where are your favorite places online and irl that you like to buy records from?

ps Distro PM me if you want a few copies!

there is a record store where i live you could try. they arent a big store or anything but i like to buy from there, they get some good stuff. They are called People's Records. ive no idea if they would be interested or not but you can find em on Facebook or even google search People's Records Arcata, Ca. and get their contact info that way.

lookin forward to this release!

In vinyl we trust

there is a record store where i live you could try. they arent a big store or anything but i like to buy from there, they get some good stuff. They are called People's Records. ive no idea if they would be interested or not but you can find em on Facebook or even google search People's Records Arcata, Ca. and get their contact info that way.

lookin forward to this release!

Thanks guys I'll get in touch with them? Anyone else?

Had to order both. Happily.

I appreciate it man! I'm glad you picked up both because they're both beauties.

We got a few stickers to place in orders today. I'll post pics of them when I get home later tonight.

Thanks again for all the orders! It truly means a lot to both us here at the label and to the band.