PO: BOXER - Undertow 12" FFO: Title Fight, Balance & Composure, Turnover

Thanks man! We are in the thinking phase haha we're looking at a few different things we could do. We're still a few months off of putting anything into play.

hey the thinking phase is a step towards the next release hehe. thats enough anticipation to last me a few months. how long did it take roughly for Boxer's release? someday, i wanna be part of a label that releases good music B)

402680_10152100497455058_2100005256_n.jpg

401003_10152100496565058_58150116_n.jpg

The purple turned out really cool. My girlfriend loved it! And the green/black splatter turned out just how I was hoping it would look. Good job guys! And thanks for the note, not many places I buy records from do that. I think the only other time I got a note from the seller was when I bought Immortal Technique's "Revolutionary Volume 2" LP. Sick release RR and Boxer!

402680_10152100497455058_2100005256_n.jpg

401003_10152100496565058_58150116_n.jpg

The purple turned out really cool. My girlfriend loved it! And the green/black splatter turned out just how I was hoping it would look. Good job guys! And thanks for the note, not many places I buy records from do that. I think the only other time I got a note from the seller was when I bought Immortal Technique's "Revolutionary Volume 2" LP. Sick release RR and Boxer!

Glad you and your girlfriend like it! Great pics!

just got my SAC order in the mail...i got the test. pretty stoked. waytansea27, do you have any spare jackets? would there be anyway to get a jacket for the test?

CONGRATS! And thanks so much for supporting us, BOXER, and Secret Audio Club! Yes we do! But they are not done being printed yet. PM me so I know your address. I'm thinking they will be done sometime next week.

Hey guys! Just wanted you all to know you can now pick up BOXERs 12" from Interpunk, Broken Rim Records, and Secret Audio Club now!

Also, ALL orders this weekend through our web store will come with a FREE 12" of my choosing!! Thanks dudes!

http://reveillerecords.limitedrun.com/

damn it! I always miss the cool shit! Awesome drawing in my mailer by the way! I loved it haha

damn it! I always miss the cool shit! Awesome drawing in my mailer by the way! I loved it haha

Sorry brother! We need to keep running promos to move some records ;) We have some distro titles in the store now though, so pick one up and you'll get a free 12" (mostly doubles from my collection).

Glad you liked the drawing! It was the teddy bear one right?

Sorry brother! We need to keep running promos to move some records ;) We have some distro titles in the store now though, so pick one up and you'll get a free 12" (mostly doubles from my collection).

Glad you liked the drawing! It was the teddy bear one right?

yea! It was fuckin awesome. My roommate saw it and was like what the fuck hahaha

Hey guys! Just wanted you all to know you can now pick up BOXERs 12" from Interpunk, Broken Rim Records, and Secret Audio Club now!

Also, ALL orders this weekend through our web store will come with a FREE 12" of my choosing!! Thanks dudes!

http://reveillerecords.limitedrun.com/

so if i bought a 7" from u guys, a free 12"? i might consider this today.

so if i bought a 7" from u guys, a free 12"? i might consider this today.

Yup, it just won't be the Boxer 12". I have a bunch of doubles and other records that came into my collection that I'm going to throw in.

If you name a couple bands you are into I'll try and match something up to your tastes. Just mention it in the notes section.

i didnt see the notes section so ill just PM u a few bands i like, that work? also, could you Doodle on my mailer please :D. something epic :)

Thanks for the order! I kept the other copy of that 7" that I got in for my collection. And I'll think of something epic to draw for ya!

Also, I started posting the LP mailer doodles on our site. It's going to be a weekly feature. Check it out, your drawing will be on it eventually.

http://www.reveillerecords.com

Thanks for the order! I kept the other copy of that 7" that I got in for my collection. And I'll think of something epic to draw for ya!

Also, I started posting the LP mailer doodles on our site. It's going to be a weekly feature. Check it out, your drawing will be on it eventually.

http://www.reveillerecords.com

shweeeeeeeeeeet B) ive not heard of either artist on the split so im excited to listen to the singles! those mailers look sick haha the bear is awesome!