PO: BOXER - Undertow 12" FFO: Title Fight, Balance & Composure, Turnover

Thanks for all the orders guys! Stoked so many people from PA are ordering since that's where we're based. Maybe I'll see you guys at a show some time soon!

Ordered! Thanks. What will the bonus 12" be? This is fun.

The free 12"s are doubles I have in my collection, so all sorts of different stuff.

EVERY order this week with come packed with free shit. You are guaranteed to either get a FREE 7", 12", or CD in every order. Plus I will throw in as much other FREE shit as I can (stickers, patches, video game discs, download codes, DVDs, posters, etc).

I am moving and this is a fun way make things easier on my back!

http://reveillerecords.limitedrun.com

Other updates:

- Only 20 of the Green Splatter left from us, half of those are tied up in combo packs. After it's gone you'll have to get it from the band when they're on tour.

-BOXER is in the studio this weekend recording 3 new songs with producer Wil Yip. The songs will be used for an upcoming Split release they will be doing with EYES WIDE (PA).

Don't forget...

EVERY order this week with come packed with free shit. You are guaranteed to either get a FREE 7", 12", or CD in every order. Plus I will throw in as much other FREE shit as I can (stickers, patches, video game discs, download codes, DVDs, posters, etc).

http://reveillerecords.limitedrun.com