PO - Local H - Hallelujah! I'm A Bum

Hate to break the bad news but...

Local H - Hallelujah! I'm A Bum Colored Vinyl Sells Out In One Hour!

On the last day in July, 2012, G&P Records announced the availability of the first ever vinyl release by Local H, Hallelujah! I'm A Bum. This is the 7th studio album from the Chicago based 2 piece band, and the first of which is available on vinyl. The first 100 copies are on a special "Red/Blue" vinyl, and much to noones surprise, were sold out in less than an hour. Rumor has it the band will be doing a special promotion with a test pressing in the days leading up to the release of the record.

I'm glad at least a few of you got lucky. I'm really looking forward to the album. The last few times I saw the guys they played some of the new stuff and it sounded great. They really are one of the most underrated bands of my lifetime and anyone who only knows "Bound For The Floor" is really missing out.

I agree - their other albums NEED a vinyl release.

I'm glad at least a few of you got lucky. I'm really looking forward to the album. The last few times I saw the guys they played some of the new stuff and it sounded great. They really are one of the most underrated bands of my lifetime and anyone who only knows "Bound For The Floor" is really missing out.

I agree - their other albums NEED a vinyl release.

As Good As Dead on translucent red would look amazing

In case you missed out:

Due to high demand, and short notice of pre-orders, G&P Records will be pressing another 100 on colored vinyl. These will go on sale on Thursday August 2, at 7:00 Central. If you have an issue about ordering black, and want colored vinyl instead, please email us [email protected]. If you were lucky enough to get a colored vinyl before they were sold out, you will not be able to order another. If you try, your order will be refunded no questions asked. Limit one per customer. This is out of a courtesy to the Local H fans, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

http://www.gandprecords.com/vinyl/gp-records/local-h-hallelujah-im-a-bum-colored-vinyl

• 1 month later...