wtf?

this reminds me of a bunch of white guys I went to school with who think they’re rappers now. here is a sampling.

song is titled SMD - suck my dick

I formed a rap group back in the day, because there was a bunch of kids that lived in the same building that called themselves "The Big Money Ballers." It was a situation similar to Maddie's, where these kids think they're bad-ass rappers. I was in their apartment once, and there was a coin jug right next to the front door. Blew my mind that these kids had egos so big, but bankrolls so small. And the irony of the name!

They were friends with my roommate. That's the only reason why I went in there. I saw them track a rap song once, and heard them brag about their ProTools set-up. They didn't pan a single vocal track, so at the end of an hour, it sounded like straight mud.

Anyway, Da Killasparkles Crew was my response to those shit-heads that rapped about how much money they have. I'm real rap from the upper-lower class, knowing which mutual funds to invest in and bragging about my IRA.

http://mikeherrera.tumblr.com/post/4795439414/we-back-homies

Side note: One of the douche-nozzles in that rap group ended up dating one of my ex-girlfriends. It was two weeks after I dumped her that I found out about it. She was trashy to begin with. It's just funny knowing that she went from a guy like me to a guy like that. Oh, she got arrested with him a month later with two pounds of pot in my old apartment. Life's funny, eh?