Alexisonfire farewell tour

make sure to check out the merch table tonight..

Oh god, is it something that's going to make me cry? I already know it's going to be an emotional night. I'm afraid I'm going to burst into tears when I meet the guys.

Also, ballpark figure of how much I should bring...? I'd kill myself if I was short money for something awesome. Haha.

Also Daegor, I'll be on the look out for ya! I'm wearing a massive black/red eyeball obrother shirt and still have my movember stache

I'll be in a neon green heartskull shirt (well probably one of many people) - wearing it cause I'm a sentimental fool and I bought/wore it the first time I ever saw the band play, so fitting I wear it the last time I see them.

Whoa wtf did Justin just hint at!? I'm going tonight, should I bring a bag or something to put a record in? I guess I'm pulling out some extra coinage. Fuuuuck

i'd bring a bag.

Also, ballpark figure of how much I should bring...? I'd kill myself if I was short money for something awesome. Haha.

maybe an extra $25? i dont know.

That would be unreal. I've got GA tickets but I'm not too sure if I want to go in the pit tonight, especially if there are a bunch of 15 year old kids, so if I do buy some stuff I might just chill

I have a VIP ticket, but I don't think there is special VIP only seating. Who knows though. I'll post here when I find out more info, the M&G is before the show so I have to be at the venue for 5:30

i mention this in the other thread (http://boards.vinylcollective.com/index.php?/topic/82859-dine-alone-city-and-colour-holiday-vinyl-alexisonfire-releases/)

the guys will have a handful of copies of the iTunes Originals vinyl on their tour starting tonight.. there's only one colour so the ones at the shows will be the same ones as online.

I'd assume there are no in/outs. If we end up meeting up I can always hang onto your stuff. I'll be sitting up in the stands, I'm too delicate for the pit haha.

Correct, there is no re-entry at the Pacific Coliseum.

I picked up my tickets from the venue yesterday, and the woman at the will call window said she didn't think the seats are going to be open tonight. I hope she was mistaken, because I'm (temporarily) medically unable to go to the front of the floor, and I'd like to be able to actually see the stage!

Correct, there is no re-entry at the Pacific Coliseum.

I picked up my tickets from the venue yesterday, and the woman at the will call window said she didn't think the seats are going to be open tonight. I hope she was mistaken, because I'm (temporarily) medically unable to go to the front of the floor, and I'd like to be able to actually see the stage!

Oh those seats better be open! I'm not a floor person haha.