Crimson Ghosts "Some Kinda Hits" Instrumental Surf Misfits

Sorry to post a blatant advertisement, but I'm super excited and happy about this. My label's first LP release, from Boston's awesome instrumental surf band CRIMSON GHOSTS. They do really fun, totally awesome instrumental surf versions of classic misfits tunes, and are a fucking blast to catch live.

Cover art done by Eerie Von (Danzig/Misfits bassist, all around awesome dude).

You can hear some tracks and (if you feel so inclined) order a copy at

www.gozombie.com

There's only 300 of em, and they're on marbled wax with full color inserts!!!

Thanks!!IMG_1011.jpg

I stumbled on these guys at work one day, we had it on Man, or Astro-Man? pandora or spotify station and Dai Kaiju came on (which was crazy and awesome), and then I heard what I thought was a Misfits song surfed out.....turned out I was right, and haven't been able to find much from these guys, will be ordering totally stoked (ordered)

additionally I wanted to do a Misfits tribute band for Halloween the past few years called The Crimson Ghost.....because The Alabama Crimson Tide.....and Misfits....and it would have been awesome

thanks adamhudson! it'll ship out tomorrow!!!

clagstein, the song list: A1 Crimson Ghosts, The – Attitude A2 Crimson Ghosts, The – Hybrid Moments A3 Crimson Ghosts, The – I Turned Into a Martian A4 Crimson Ghosts, The – Halloween A5 Crimson Ghosts, The – Some Kinda Hate A6 Crimson Ghosts, The – Last Caress A7 Crimson Ghosts, The – She B1 Crimson Ghosts, The – Astro Zombies B2 Crimson Ghosts, The – Hollywood Babylon B3 Crimson Ghosts, The – Ghouls Night Out B4 Crimson Ghosts, The – Skulls B5 Crimson Ghosts, The – Where Eagles Dare B6 Crimson Ghosts, The – Angel Fuck B7 Crimson Ghosts, The – Archangel