PO: Metz - Metz (Sub Pop)

Band was selling the 7"s and the "loser edition" whatever the hell that is last night in Chicago. I got the "loser edition" from Reckless a few weeks ago. Not sure what the difference is. But yeah, 7" was $5, I think LP was $10 or $12? Don't recall. But the band clearly has plenty of them.

They were awesome (and I dig the record) but not sure how they blew up quite so fucking fast (well, ok, Pitchfork and Sub Pop....but that's fucked up how quickly it happens).

i have an extra sealed copy of the loser edition with the 7". hit me up with an offer.

My buddy is looking for one so I'd like to try to get him one as a gift. How about cost plus shipping? I see you have it for $75 on Discogs but I'm not looking to pay an absurd amount for it.

They were awesome (and I dig the record) but not sure how they blew up quite so fucking fast (well, ok, Pitchfork and Sub Pop....but that's fucked up how quickly it happens).

They've actually been around for 4 years and only could play Canada because of a US ban on one of the members. I toured with them out to the west coast and back in Canada with These Arms are Snakes. Here's a video I filmed (pre-HD) from the first 7" release 3 years ago.