PO Bad Books II

The show in Portland was fucking awesome! Kevin and Andy's vocals were spot on

I got home late and had to work early today but I can't wait to get home and spin this tonight!!!!

Tour copy (red):

http://imageshack.us/a/img29/4952/imagezub.jpg

Such a good release: gatefold, cardboard? Matte finish jacket, full color insert, signed by all members and not a ding/bend/knick anywhere on the jacket. So stoked I went with the tour edition preorder!

haha people will really complain about ANYTHING on this board...

People will flame unnecessarily about ANYTHING on this board. I don't think a bunch of scribbles all over the cover of my LP qualify as complaining about just ANYTHING. Just saying I didn't know it was going to happen. I liked the way Andy did the RAGC set, just a small sig in the bottom right corner on the back by the numbering. I personally feel autographs that take up that much space on the front of my record take away from the album art. If I were to get an autograph a) it would mean something because it would have the connection of me actually getting the sig. and b ) i would get them to sign the insert. Mind your fucking business unless you have something constructive to add.

People will flame unnecessarily about ANYTHING on this board. I don't think a bunch of scribbles all over the cover of my LP qualify as complaining about just ANYTHING. Just saying I didn't know it was going to happen. I liked the way Andy did the RAGC set, just a small sig in the bottom right corner on the back by the numbering. I personally feel autographs that take up that much space on the front of my record take away from the album art. If I were to get an autograph a) it would mean something because it would have the connection of me actually getting the sig. and b ) i would get them to sign the insert. Mind your fucking business unless you have something constructive to add.

Fighting on the internet solves nothing. Just trying to add something constructive.

Yea I was referring to the pic on the previous page which is of the copy I got.

Ahh okay my bad. Didn't see it was linked. Well all I can say then is that it was signed in the open space so in my honest opinion it doesn't disrupt the artwork at all and only makes owning that record cooler. But to each their own.

Also, is anyone else having trouble with Triple Crown's MerchDirect site? I'm trying to get my digital download and it is acting really weird.

I'm not a huge Kevin Devine fan, but man, when they played "holding down the laughter", Kevin fucking killed it. Such an awesome song live!

After that I'm starting to give his solo stuff a chance again.. Any suggestions on what album/s to start with?

My all time favorite is "Split the Country, Split the Street" and "Make the Clocks Move" and "Put Your Ghost to Rest" are great, didn't get into the newer stuff as much but it's all worth listening to..I'd say start with Split the Country..

I'm not a huge Kevin Devine fan, but man, when they played "holding down the laughter", Kevin fucking killed it. Such an awesome song live!

After that I'm starting to give his solo stuff a chance again.. Any suggestions on what album/s to start with?

I'd say start with Make The Clocks Move or Put Your Ghost To Rest, but each of his albums have something different to offer than the others.